The One and Only is Having a Birthday Today!

JAM

Verified Member
What would we do without this pool icon? Well spoken with charisma and is a gentleman, to boot. Everybody hangs onto his every word when he's in the house. :cool:

Make no mistake about it, he still enjoys engaging in games of stake from time to time. Whoever he's betting on, whether himself or somebody else, my money is on him. ;)

We are all truly blessed to have him share his pool nuggets with us. Let's all join together and wish Billy Incardona a very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :p

Have a great day, Dr. Bill!

JAM

Verified Member
One of my favorite photos of Billy and Keith. Good times and happy memories! :cool:

Attachments

• Billy and Keith.JPG
    Billy and Keith.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 0

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Happy birthday billy
hope you have a great day and your feet are doing better
larry
:)

Last edited:

Jimmy B

Verified Member

Yes. Me too. I was going to ask about your recovery from surgery myself. Hope it's coming along. What a milestone this is. Never thought I'd see the day.. I need for you and Beard to come on and tell me who to vote for in the banks this year. I'm Clueless in Carolina. Also I noticed Steve Lo Makeover from The Rack had a BD the other day also, so he's probably in recovery too. Many more for both of ya's. I was gonna put a thread up for him but fell asleep and forgot it.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Well, you finally hit the big seven-oh! To offer a germane quote from Mark Twain, "He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man I know."

I loves ya, bro. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Doc

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Happy birthday Willie. I am going to eat an extra bowl of pasta fagilole in your honor today.

Beard

I have a new receipe where I add shrimp to it!

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
B'Day

B'Day

Bill
You Da Man !
Hope you have a better understanding after surgery. :)
Have a great day !
Rod and Scruffy

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Happy Birthday Bill, Hope you're recovering from your surgery fine and NO complications!

Have a GREAT day, it's yours.

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Billy, I don't post much any more, but this is a really special occasion, and I wish you the very best of everything. You are a major asset on this site, and always have time for whatever we need. Happy Birthday to a good guy!!

Bill

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Birthday

Birthday

I wish you a happy,happy birthday. Now welcome to my world 70 and up.Just remember to thank G-D you're a winner in life. Class is something you can't buy, you were born with it. You're still NINEBALL BILLY in my eyes. Wishing you the best birthday. Take Care,FastEddieF. From Baltimore.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
happy birthday bill.
to say i appreciate everything you choose to share is an understatement.
have a great day and i hope your feet are on the mend.
:)

pvclou

Verified Member
The One and Only is Having a Birthday Today!

Happy birthday, Prof. Billy

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Just in case you're taking names like Freddy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The big seven-oh....OHHH my.
Stay thirsty my friend.

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
Happy Birthday Billy

Happy Birthday Billy

I read your post about Al Sherman and Phil Hubbard it brought back great memories of the Rack. Those were the best times! And as I look back, I remember you putting the cue ball on the end rail and the nine ball in the middle of the table and slamming the 9 ball into the heart of the pocket. Total confidence and pure stroke.

You are my hero.

Carla Johnson