My Lesson From This Week

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Life a Trap????

Life a Trap????

Artie, as a rule i dont think life is a trap. However it does seem that some people constantly trap themselves in whatever they do. But all in all I the beleive what an old song once said, "Live is but a dream, its what you make it". Keith

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Your wright only you can trao yourself.[/QUOTE

Do you think life is a trap?
you know artie
you once said
if you are in a trap think about what shot did you shoot to let your opponent put you in the trap
well in life we all have choices
if you are in a trap what choice did you make to put yourself in a trap
dont make the same shot selection next time:)

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
lll said:
Artie Bodendorfer said:
you know artie
you once said
if you are in a trap think about what shot did you shoot to let your opponent put you in the trap
well in life we all have choices
if you are in a trap what choice did you make to put yourself in a trap
dont make the same shot selection next time:)

Life is a trap. And we are all prisinors. And we cant get off the planet. So are we trapet on planet earth.

Everything in our lige keeps ticking and moveing. Nothing can bestoped unless you end it.

Who would belive we are born to never stop our whole life. Time goes on 24 houers a day everyday. Off the year. WE never stop.

And all the things we so we so them ouselves. Why I am her I realy have never found the answer.

Or why they would even want us her.

And I ask my self Why would God want us too worship and praise him.

And If we get Married. Whty didnt God have a wife. And Why would God care what we so.

He isall mighty and controles everything. What does he wat with us. He can makea hundred billiion in 20 minuets.

And why would God destroy his son th sae us,

When the only way we can be saived istoo bekive in Jesus Christ.And why would he not feed all the poor and hungery. And he could stop all the wars.

And the bigestb mystery is why wuoldnt he wat too show himself. If he is our father. THen we sould beintiteled too see him.

And he has the power to stop everything. And is he loves us. Ehy does he let soo meny people sufeer.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Artie Bodendorfer said:
lll said:
Life is a trap. And we are all prisinors. And we cant get off the planet. So are we trapet on planet earth.

Everything in our lige keeps ticking and moveing. Nothing can bestoped unless you end it.

Who would belive we are born to never stop our whole life. Time goes on 24 houers a day everyday. Off the year. WE never stop.

And all the things we so we so them ouselves. Why I am her I realy have never found the answer.

Or why they would even want us her.

And I ask my self Why would God want us too worship and praise him.

And If we get Married. Whty didnt God have a wife. And Why would God care what we so.

He isall mighty and controles everything. What does he wat with us. He can makea hundred billiion in 20 minuets.

And why would God destroy his son th sae us,

When the only way we can be saived istoo bekive in Jesus Christ.And why would he not feed all the poor and hungery. And he could stop all the wars.

And the bigestb mystery is why wuoldnt he wat too show himself. If he is our father. THen we sould beintiteled too see him.

And he has the power to stop everything. And is he loves us. Ehy does he let soo meny people sufeer.
Whoa, Atrie take a deep breath.... now exhale...relax... just think about one pocket traps, its much easier that way. Keith