Louis DeMarco vs. Tony Fargo 2003 D.C.C.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
RBL...Please tell Beardbrain...

In hindsight...He should have given up BANK POOL AND ONE POCKET, instead..:D :D :D

PS..I have seen some of his women..and, (like your's,).. that should have been a real easy habit to kick !. :p :p

Lmfao thats great

John Brumback

Verified Member
Dearest "Old Tire At The Bottom Of A Pond" Breath,

I know that you know that I was just kidding but someone has to keep a close watch on Freddy:). He sometimes says things on a DVD commentary that he then contradicts here on this forum (please don't ask for examples;)) All in all it's been a fun thread and they should be fun, right?

Dennis

Oh ok carpbreath.That's cool then:p Yeah put up a bunch of different ones.It's to wet to plow anyway:lol I'm still trying to learn too,ya know.John B.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Reprint for a new guy

Reprint for a new guy

Originally Posted by SJDinPHX

In hindsight...He should have given up BANK POOL AND ONE POCKET, instead..

PS..I have seen some of his women..and, (like your's,).. that should have been a real easy habit to kick !.

Lmfao thats great

Hacker, you are a new boy, so I am going to present a sampler of some of the Beard's old stock. These are the women DuckBrain is referring to.

Beard

Attachments

• lisa 2 (300 x 600).jpg
    lisa 2 (300 x 600).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
  • lisa (310 x 600).jpg
    lisa (310 x 600).jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 3
  • scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 3
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3

Jimmy B

Verified Member

PS..I have seen some of his women..and, (like your's,).. that should have been a real easy habit to kick !.

Hacker, you are a new boy, so I am going to present a sampler of some of the Beard's old stock. These are the women DuckBrain is referring to.

Beard

Not too shabby there Beard. I had seen them before but it's nice to review things like that now and then. Do you have a photo of that girl that went with Murph The Surf? The one that you use to cut out with on the sly, but then you dumped her one day after you pumped up playing that poor helpless businessman. I think you may have done wrong, beating a pitiful defenseless businessman and then dumping your lady like that. She was probably in it for the long haul, don't ya think?? Here is my girl, Peachie getting ready for an early Christmas party. I speeded up the action so it's easier to sweat........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bn1peugvrk&feature=related[/ame]

It's just been a slow day. You know??

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
No pics, dammit

No pics, dammit

Not too shabby there Beard. I had seen them before but it's nice to review things like that now and then. Do you have a photo of that girl that went with Murph The Surf? The one that you use to cut out with on the sly, but then you dumped her one day after you pumped up playing that poor helpless businessman. I think you may have done wrong, beating a pitiful defenseless businessman and then dumping your lady like that. She was probably in it for the long haul, don't ya think?? Here is my girl, Peachie getting ready for an early Christmas party. I speeded up the action so it's easier to sweat........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bn1peugvrk&feature=related

It's just been a slow day. You know??

Got no pics. Didnt worry about that stuff then. I cant even for sure, remember her name. Debbie, Dottie...??? She was a blonde Italian broad from NY, however.
Another that I wish I still had a photo of was in LA. Starlet/model. Nice pad, convertible, etc. Plus she wasnt a West Coast dingy. Had a good head on her shoulders. Was going somewhere. She had enough of a head to know how much I was really out of her league.

When Artie Bodendorfer bought Bensingers and wanted me to come back to Chicago. He sent me $200 to come home. Finally, on the 3rd $200 I hopped a plane back to Chicago.

Never forget when I told her I was leaving (forgot her name too), her very candid and accurate comment was, "You? You are leaving me?"

The guys that I hung with out there, the Jersey City boys, Augie and Little Frankie Filerino, remember her better than I do.

Beard

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
When Artie Bodendorfer bought Bensingers and wanted me to come back to Chicago. He sent me $200 to come home. Finally, on the 3rd $200 I hopped a plane back to Chicago.

Beard

freddy if you have told this story before i didnt hear it:eek::eek:
how did you and artie get to know each other???
and how did your friendship develop that he would send you money to "come back"??

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Got no pics. Didnt worry about that stuff then. I cant even for sure, remember her name. Debbie, Dottie...??? She was a blonde Italian broad from NY, however.
Another that I wish I still had a photo of was in LA. Starlet/model. Nice pad, convertible, etc. Plus she wasnt a West Coast dingy. Had a good head on her shoulders. Was going somewhere. She had enough of a head to know how much I was really out of her league.

Never forget when I told her I was leaving (forgot her name too), her very candid and accurate comment was, "You? You are leaving me?"

The guys that I hung with out there, the Jersey City boys, Augie and Little Frankie Filerino, remember her better than I do.

Beard[/QUOTE

That's funny. I know just what you mean about 'not worrying about things like that'. Once I was on a plane 30 years ago flyihng to Atlantic City with a guy on some gambling trip for free. It was a two night three day deal and you were suppose to stay at Harrahs and gamble (yea, good luck with that). Anyway my friend pulled out this camera. I said "What the **** is that thing?" He said it's a new camera I bought for our trip. He said he had never been to AC and would definitely be taking some photos. I said "What are you? A ****** or something?"But now it's different. I wish I had pics of many of the things I have seen. At that time I had never had a camera or taken a single picture in my life. I even made sure my photo did not appear in my high school yearbook in my Jr. or Sr. year. (1968-69). I knew cops used them as mug shot substitutes to ID young suspects, and I was well on my way to being one (many times)....:(

onepockethacker

Verified Member

Beard

Not bad Freddy.. but they cant hold a candle next to my wife. Been together 21 years.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Bensinger Boys

Bensinger Boys

freddy if you have told this story before i didnt hear it:eek::eek:
how did you and artie get to know each other???
and how did your friendship develop that he would send you money to "come back"??

We were always Bensinger Boys. After Artie bought the joint he wanted me back around to stir up action -- as I have done in every place I ever hung out in.
Bensingers was a lot different from the nit pool rooms of today, whereby frantic phone calls go out all over the country trying to get a line on a stranger that walked in and is looking for action. Artie, Mex Johnny, or myself didnt require a security check on whatever stranger hit the door. We had a paddle for everybodys ass. In an emergency we could always lug a monster to the 5 x 10's. Dire emergency, table 19 and then finally, table 22.

Strangers were much more plentiful then too. No internet, billiard magazines, TV tourn coverage, etc.

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Now that is paranoid!

Now that is paranoid!

That's funny. I know just what you mean about 'not worrying about things like that'. Once I was on a plane 30 years ago flyihng to Atlantic City with a guy on some gambling trip for free. It was a two night three day deal and you were suppose to stay at Harrahs and gamble (yea, good luck with that). Anyway my friend pulled out this camera. I said "What the **** is that thing?" He said it's a new camera I bought for our trip. He said he had never been to AC and would definitely be taking some photos. I said "What are you? A ****** or something?"But now it's different. I wish I had pics of many of the things I have seen. At that time I had never had a camera or taken a single picture in my life. I even made sure my photo did not appear in my high school yearbook in my Jr. or Sr. year. (1968-69). I knew cops used them as mug shot substitutes to ID young suspects, and I was well on my way to being one (many times)....:([/QUOTE]

Very paranoid. You have company tho. Our Presidents picture doesnt appear in his Columbia College year book either. ??? He must have been pretty insistent about, "don't kiss and tell," because not one single old girl friend has ever once come forth and said, " I usta do him." Unlike all those that snitched on Clinton.
Within a week the press found every girl Tiger Woods had diddled all the way back to 5th grade.:confused:

Beard

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Briefly, you need 4 balls to win. There are only 3 make able balls on the table. He only needs 2 balls to win. He can win and you cant. Case closed. Therefore, the only shot is rail first on the pink (4?) ball with speed. The cue ball goes 4 rails and back to the head rail. Ball gets spotted, now you can win too. At worst you will leave a 2 in the side or a tricky straight back on those balls on the head rail. I would address more issues, your choice, etc. but Dickbrain drained my creative juices.

Beard

Now you are learning, with that Master Beard stuff.:lol

Freddy,

I set this up yesterday and it didn't go well. Probably in part because I haven't played in 7 months but also because it's a very tough shot shooting at it from a diagonal corner. I was on a GC and I tried it with the ball deep and with it sticking out a little more. I'll try it again today or tomorrow.

Dennis

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Freddy,

I set this up yesterday and it didn't go well. Probably in part because I haven't played in 7 months but also because it's a very tough shot shooting at it from a diagonal corner. I was on a GC and I tried it with the ball deep and with it sticking out a little more. I'll try it again today or tomorrow.

Dennis
What makes you think that he would agree with you, even if you try it again and again with little success? He didn't believe me when I tried to explain the same thing. And your not even a doctor.

Dr. Bill

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
What makes you think that he would agree with you, even if you try it again and again with little success? He didn't believe me when I tried to explain the same thing. And your not even a doctor.

Dr. Bill

I never seek agreement with my shot choices Bill, like you I have bet (my own) serious cash in tough games and I make up my own mind as to the shot, just like you do.

I knew it was a tough shot but I didn't realize till yesterday when I shot it that the reason why was because it's so difficult to judge when you're shooting almost straight at it. Very tough to hit the rail first and hit the ball properly from that diagonal angle.

It's a tough f@@kin' shot and I know now that I'd shoot the 6/8 forever. Plus, I like leaving the rock on the headrail and knocking the balls downtable. If he beats me from there we'll play another.:eek:

P.S. Bill, you really need an avatar. Learn how to do it or have someone help you. May I suggest this one:

Uncle Sig.jpg

Dennis

Jimmy B

Verified Member
That's funny. I know just what you mean about 'not worrying about things like that'. Once I was on a plane 30 years ago flyihng to Atlantic City with a guy on some gambling trip for free. It was a two night three day deal and you were suppose to stay at Harrahs and gamble (yea, good luck with that). Anyway my friend pulled out this camera. I said "What the **** is that thing?" He said it's a new camera I bought for our trip. He said he had never been to AC and would definitely be taking some photos. I said "What are you? A ****** or something?"But now it's different. I wish I had pics of many of the things I have seen. At that time I had never had a camera or taken a single picture in my life. I even made sure my photo did not appear in my high school yearbook in my Jr. or Sr. year. (1968-69). I knew cops used them as mug shot substitutes to ID young suspects, and I was well on my way to being one (many times)....:(

Very paranoid. You have company tho. Our Presidents picture doesnt appear in his Columbia College year book either. ??? He must have been pretty insistent about, "don't kiss and tell," because not one single old girl friend has ever once come forth and said, " I usta do him." Unlike all those that snitched on Clinton.
Within a week the press found every girl Tiger Woods had diddled all the way back to 5th grade.:confused:

Beard[/QUOTE]

Paranoid huh? Now I sound like Eddie Robbin. I went back and read the threads he got involved in and I was ashamed at how I treated that poor guy. He was taking it from all sides I just piled on him too. But he could dish it out too. I figured he would burn out fast. I wish to God Artie would come back with Eddie and get in a lively discussion with the champions on here. Yes you need to make certain that girls realize the importance of being discreet and keeping things quiet. This next clip shows the time I was having a drive with a young, precious, and most precocious girl. Notice how I have total control over her every word and action...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIeMEeFTVto&feature=related[/ame]

John Brumback

Verified Member
Freddy,

Dennis

I told you!!! Oh excuse me,that was your shot also.:p John B.