alex/ tony 5

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Pretty simple the way I see it. Bank the ten across and leave whitey as close to the head rail as possible. If he can't see the left side of the ten he can use a slight masse and get 'er done.

Tom

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
put whitey on the end rag off the 13.....its an up table game from here.....don't rock the boat or fuk with the universe.....

wohoo....mitch and rodney are both crazy.....

:D

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I think he's gonna try to make the 10, if he can't see enough of it to bank it cleanly, he will probably try to kick behind it and move it towards his pocket and take the CB up table for a possible shot at the 9 ball if he happens to make the kick... Alex kicks these one rail kicks very good even when the object ball is off the rail a considerable distance, it's amazing how accurate he is...

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I think he's gonna try to make the 10, if he can't see enough of it to bank it cleanly, he will probably try to kick behind it and move it towards his pocket and take the CB up table for a possible shot at the 9 ball if he happens to make the kick... Alex kicks these one rail kicks very good even when the object ball is off the rail a considerable distance, it's amazing how accurate he is...

That's what I saw too...

1 rail kick behind the 10. CB goes up table and the 10 runs into the balls and hopefully combos or caroms something near my hole.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

alex took jeff's advice and kicked at the 10
and sent the cue ball uptable
as81.jpg

as85.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

That's what I saw too...

1 rail kick behind the 10. CB goes up table and the 10 runs into the balls and hopefully combos or caroms something near my hole.

Hey, I should at least get a bite of that cookie Jeff! :)

the early bird gets the worm (cookie)....:)

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
What Alex did is basically the same shot as I suggested but without the kick. I suspect he couldn't see left side of the ten to bank it so he kicked. Somewhat equal result.

Cookies? Cookies? I don't need no stinking cookies!
Just having a little fun paraphrasing.
Tom

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Gear bank with 3 o'clock horizontal spin the 11 up/down into the 3 and pull whitey behind the 10 ball. Rotational gear speed of cue ball creates a very controllable cue ball speed. Also, the natural tangent line off the 11 to the high side of the 10 is there....basically a stun draw shot spinner.

Last edited: