Who won the raffle?

mobilemike

Verified Member
mobilemike won the other one, you can rent it sometime. You could also barter a neck adjustment for me to borrow it.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
As they said i won one. Maybe my game will go up two balls... :) A big thanks to Tom for contributing his books. BTW, the books were raffled off to throw some jelly at the streamers. I happened to be matching up with Joe Long when DiscoDave came by hawking the tickets. Joe was kind enough to throw them 300. So a big thanks should also go out to Joe for supporting the stream and our event!

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
As they said i won one. Maybe my game will go up two balls... :) A big thanks to Tom for contributing his books. BTW, the books were raffled off to throw some jelly at the streamers. I happened to be matching up with Joe Long when DiscoDave came by hawking the tickets. Joe was kind enough to throw them 300. So a big thanks should also go out to Joe for supporting the stream and our event!

Joe is a great guy, a perfect gentleman and one of the most aggressive promoters of our game. He puts players into the professional tournaments, adds money to prize funds, and buys advertising on many of the streams (really, how much good is an ad at the U.S. open on the East Coast going to do an attorney in Baton Rouge?) He's also a terrific analyst and commentator of the game. Saaaaa-looot Mr. BRLongArm!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
The raffle itself took in 170. I was committed to 200 for the stream. BRLongArm did make a generous donation so I gave him one of Tom's books and bought an extra from Tom so we still had two to raffle. The remainder of Joe's donation I diverted to onepocket.org after taking care of the streamer. Thank you Joe!!