A new One Pocket shirt is coming...

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
It's been 7 years since I designed and produced the first ever One Pocket shirt ( hard to believe it's been that long - scary how time flies by us) - then I did a 2nd and 3rd production of them in the following years....well, recently I realized I'm way overdue by now to produce a new One Pocket shirt/new design, and so finally I've been working on a new one...I'll have it finished and available in about 2-3 weeks...it's gonna be very cool - and hardcore.

- Ghost

Some of our newer members here might have never seen my original One Pocket shirt - just about all of the long-time members on here have one...here's a pic of a guy who plays halfway decent One Pocket :heh, playing at the DCC and wearing the t-shirt that he got from me ------>

Attachments

• EFREN WEARING MY TEE.jpg
    EFREN WEARING MY TEE.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 0

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Gotta say, I'm kinda stunned here...this thread had 106 views since I put it up last night, and only 3 guys have posted back - this, on my home site with my One Pocket bro's - the site for the amazing game of One Pocket - thought I'd hear some shared enthusiasm.

I was very excited about producing this new One Pocket shirt - now I'm thinking maybe I should scrap the project.

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
A new One Pocket shirt is coming...

Do it Ghostie. It was actually your original shirt which came up in a search that I did years ago which brought me to this site in the first place. (Thanks for that) I'm in for a couple.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
GHOST
your one pocket bro's who did respond trust you enough that we are willing to buy it and we dont even know what it is going to look like.....:eek:.......:)

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
Just do it

Just do it

Gotta say, I'm kinda stunned here...this thread had 106 views since I put it up last night, and only 3 guys have posted back - this, on my home site with my One Pocket bro's - the site for the amazing game of One Pocket - thought I'd hear some shared enthusiasm.

I was very excited about producing this new One Pocket shirt - now I'm thinking maybe I should scrap the project.

I didn't post cuz I see you in person all the time. You know I need a few....only couple of the old ones still fit......Just make em already.....

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.

Its Monday, people are working. I'm sure i'll be in for one. And I'm excited, can't you tell.

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
I would like one for sure.
Thanks for doing it.
I like that one Efren's wearing. Do you have pictures of what the design has been over the years?

poolandpokerman

Verified Member
shirt

shirt

Put me down for 1, I need a 2x, I love the one I got from you about 3 years ago still wear it.
Tom Harris

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area

i'll take one, but if only in PINK.....:rolleyes:

jk ;) - millers' need 4 in whatever color you get printed up. just lemme know what you need.

2 - XXL
1 - XL
1 - S

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ok then guys - I'll finish up the design - should have them in a coupla weeks.

i'll take one, but if only in PINK.....:rolleyes:

jk ;) - millers' need 4 in whatever color you get printed up. just lemme know what you need.

2 - XXL
1 - XL
1 - S

Bro, I actually will special order one in pink - for your daughter Frankie...

As for you - why are there no shirts for you on your list? = I don't see any 3XL'S listed...:D

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I would like one for sure.

Thanks for doing it.

I like that one Efren's wearing. Do you have pictures of what the design has been over the years?

You're welcome sneaky...:)...

There was only the one design - the one that Efren is wearing..I just produced a new batch of that same one over the years as I kept running out of them.

- Ghost

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I didnt say anything because Im not sure if you know me. Anyway, how much is the trade in value for a VG grade aqua blue large.:D No holes and can be delivered by Fed Ex after a PayPal deposit. A small womans is also available.:cool:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Shirts

Shirts

When I get to Chicago I will play you a game of three cushion for a couple of them. A double X for me and a triple X for my lady (She likes them tight):D