Toby Fleharty

poolboy79

Well-Known-Member
Does he still play? I was watching a tape of him play. He has a really solid style and seems to pick the correct shot a large percentage of the time. Grady mentioned he was part owner of a pool room in Vegas.

cardiac kid

Toby used to be a part owner of The Las Vegas Cue Club. Parted ways with the other owner roughly fifteen years ago. Haven't seen him in at least that long. His escapades are still stories of wonder around the LVCC. Would play anyone on his table. Talk about trick? Floor undulates all around the table.

Lyn

unoperro

Verified Member
Toby used to be a part owner of The Las Vegas Cue Club. Parted ways with the other owner roughly fifteen years ago. Haven't seen him in at least that long. His escapades are still stories of wonder around the LVCC. Would play anyone on his table. Talk about trick? Floor undulates all around the table.

Lyn

This is why I was happy to see you join;):)

cardiac kid

Pretty sure Toby made a good score off Archie the Greek in some one hole to become part owner of the CC. I could be wrong.

Pretty sure you are correct about him making a major score. Not sure from whom. Toby then married the other owners daughter. Both came to an end shortly there after. What a character!!!

Lyn