Power One Pocket with Scott Frost Update

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Hello everyone. I appreciate everyone being patient and the DVD's will be in today according to my tracking. It has been a long road and I thought by giving myself to the 7th of this month that I would have plenty of time. Issues beyond my control arose with the holidays and then the blizzard in NY delaying the shipment, then the shipment was lost and did not arrive. The order was supposedly shipped on the 24th so it would have plenty of time to make it to me.

It never showed so I ordered another on the 7th with 2 day air so its coming in today and DVD's will be going out tomorrow. I will send an email to all those who purchased the videos as soon as they are all shipped out. Thanks for your patience and again my apologies for the delay even if its only 5 days. I look forward to the reviews and hope you all enjoy it, was a good deal of time and work put into it.

stljohnny

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
Got mine today too!! Wearing the shirt out to the pool hall tonight! Gonna save the DVD for tomorrow afternoon when I can really enjoy it. :)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I hope both of you guys enjoyed it. I have gotten a number of very positive emails which makes me happy and relieved. It was a big learning experience and with almost no experience doing it, I think we did a good job. If we do another which we are likely to do it will be much easier and also better than the last. Thanks for the support and kind words everyone. :)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
lenny
just got my power 1p dvd :)
great job. nice shirt too
in just the first few chapters have learned many things.
i had to go to the "L" drill as first thing i watched:)
i dont know why you dont rename the dvd
"watch lenny run 15 and out":D
nice job
i recommend this dvd
larry

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
lll said:
lenny
just got my power 1p dvd :)
great job. nice shirt too
in just the first few chapters have learned many things.
i had to go to the "L" drill as first thing i watched:)
i dont know why you dont rename the dvd
"watch lenny run 15 and out":D
nice job
i recommend this dvd
larry

Thanks my friend, glad you liked it and it was nice to have a little cameo. :)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Tennessee Joe6 said:
Very good DVD. Great info, production, sound,etc. Congratulations Scott on a professional presentation. I hope another one is in the works.

Thank you. I look for the next one to be better production wise, this was my first one and I learned a good deal to make my life easier. The hours we shot from 3am-5am made it tough on us and the video/audio could have been much better considering the equipment we used. The lighting was poor and we lost clarity, we were close to the bar and got some audio pickup.

The next one if there is one will be shot in a house with bright lighting and dead silence along with being shot with an HD camera. I know its cheesy to do that like most people have but it sure makes life easier. I do like the feel of Power One Pocket though with the dark poolroom and Scott just looking into the camera and giving you a great lesson.

Scott did a great job and got the info across very well. This DVD is original giving you NEW information instead of just a bunch of the same old-same old. :)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
ace said:
I still want one....I hope to buy one from you at Derby.
Scott is leaving town today with 75 of them and 20 shirts, I will be there on the 21st with reinforcements, another 75 DVDs and shirts. I believe he is looking to have them placed at the Accu-Stats booth and Diana Hoppe's booth so check for them there. I will know tomorrow and exact place at the Derby for people to get them. Thanks. ;)