LED panel lights for 7,8,9,10 ft pool and billiard tables

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
LED panel lights for all sizes of pool,billiard, or snooker table

A modern look that WILL outperform traditional lighting beyond your expextations.

The more common flat panel is in sizes of 1x1,2x2,1x4,2x4 ft.
The neukube ''WINGED'' angeled panels help focus and spread the light ,are in 1 size atm, 1.5x4 ft.
These winged panels have a stylish look about them while being much brighter than normal flat led panels.

All lights sold have a 5yr manufactuer warranty with them, multiple purchases of more than 5 lights get price breaks.

320 shipped for the 2x4 sizes,
320 shipped for the 1.5x4 ft angled panels
ask me about prices on any of the others

Technical specifications for the flat panels available upon request

join the facebook group at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1540132606290370/

Attachments

• mine.jpg
    mine.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
  • customer #1.jpg
    customer #1.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 0
  • customer #2.jpg
    customer #2.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20160126_191821.jpg
    IMG_20160126_191821.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Put some skirting on em and focus the light ''on the table'' would be even better. And if your going to put in a couple bar stools, the GLARE that is on the walls will be removed and the room won't have that lit look on the walls, plus those watching or waiting to shoot won't have that eye fatigue from the light being everywhere. I like the light.

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
updated image of my personal table

updated image of my personal table

I think this one better shows how good the light, lights up the big 5x10

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Put some skirting on em and focus the light ''on the table'' would be even better. And if your going to put in a couple bar stools, the GLARE that is on the walls will be removed and the room won't have that lit look on the walls, plus those watching or waiting to shoot won't have that eye fatigue from the light being everywhere. I like the light.
I agree. I love the brightness of the light (the brighter the better for me). But a fixture ought to be available with skirting, so as to limit the illumination to the table surface. Otherwise there's too much light splashing out into the room.

This type of lighting would be perfect for the older rooms which didn't use fixtures over each table, e.g. The Palace, The Jointed Cue, and others.

~Doc

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
I agree. I love the brightness of the light (the brighter the better for me). But a fixture ought to be available with skirting, so as to limit the illumination to the table surface. Otherwise there's too much light splashing out into the room.

This type of lighting would be perfect for the older rooms which didn't use fixtures over each table, e.g. The Palace, The Jointed Cue, and others.

~Doc

i mean i could certainly do a fixture, but the price would be increased so much i doubt id sell many, so far i dont think ive had more than 1 request for a fixture

so where are these places you speak of that could benefit from these lights?

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
If you want a fixture and have basic carpentry skills there are several things to do. One, you find a light you light, get the dimensions and do a tracing of the ends to give you the angles. You can then cut these out with a hand saw or table saw, radial arm, etc. You can use wafers to put them together or brackets or look at the light and see how they put them together. I recommend a light fixture the size of your green, eight feet that allows for two four foot in length light fixtures. If you don't like flourescent, go to your local box warehouse materials store and purchase a long bathroom fixture that holds four lights each, four feet long, doubling these up for eight four long and for extra brightness, two across.
The other process is to get the dimensions, tracing of the angles and take a drawing to a woodshop and let them make it for you.

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
add im placing in professor qballs pool and 3cushion news magazine

add im placing in professor qballs pool and 3cushion news magazine

what do you think?

Bigtruck

Verified Member
What is the Kelvin rating? Do they come in different Kelvin ratings?

Also the lumen number you posted seems quite high.

Ray

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
What is the Kelvin rating? Do they come in different Kelvin ratings?

Also the lumen number you posted seems quite high.

Ray

yes theres warm white lower at 4000 kelvin, neutral white around 5000, and cool white up to 6000

5500-range- lumen for the cool white, the brightest

probably a typo ill go back and edit that original post

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Verified Member
yes theres warm white lower at 4000 kelvin, neutral white around 5000, and cool white up to 6000

5500-range- lumen for the cool white, the brightest

probably a typo ill go back and edit that original post

lumens should be around 1200-1600

For pool 5000 Kelvin is best for long sessions with minimal eye strain.

Shadows are still a major concern of mine since I always add additional lighting. Now I'm wondering what light will blend well with all these different LED panels showing up on the market.

Ray

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
lumens should be around 1200-1600

For pool 5000 Kelvin is best for long sessions with minimal eye strain.

Shadows are still a major concern of mine since I always add additional lighting. Now I'm wondering what light will blend well with all these different LED panels showing up on the market.

Ray

no thats not correct on the lumen, for these anyways, thats lower than any led panel ive ever heard of
mine are around 85 lumen per watt, not exactly but thats pretty close
ive got the spec sheets to show you to prove it if youd like to see more

yes 5000kelvin is what im sending to BIG DOG BILLIARDS up in iowa, 2 of the 2x4 flat panels for the big foot table, and a 1.5x4 ft angled panel for the small tables,
that one will illuminate the entire surface of a 7ft table without thinking twice about it

also just sending another of those 1.5x4 ft angled panels to BANK SHOT in colorado, i have no doubt when they fire that bad boy up they will be ordering more to replace all the lighting, which is what hes looking to do

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
and for extra lighting

the flat panels come in sizes of

1x1,2x2,1x4, and of course 2x4

the angled 1.5x4 panels are much brighter, and have a bit of style making them nice to look at

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
got 1 in at Fat Albert's Billiards

got 1 in at Fat Albert's Billiards

Joe is very happy with the light

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
I have an angled panel going to bank shot in alamosa CO
And once it's installed and they are smitten by it I believe he will replace the rest of his lights

Will post those pics as I get them

aznguitar

3 way wall switch?

3 way wall switch?

Looking to purchase this and replace my ceiling fan over a weekend project and rent a scaffold. My ceiling fan has a variable fan speed wall switch and a pair of 3 way wall light switch. From googling around it sounds like this type of wiring with the 3 way switches would be a simple swap with the panel light. Anyone had any success doing similar? I'm somewhat comfortable with wiring similar projects but due to having to rent a scaffold I would need to prepare ahead of time so if anyone has any advices or have details with the wires the panel light comes with would be appreciated.