oscar dominguez buying hard times billiards sacramento?

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
saw this on azb
any of our california members able to confirm?
reasons for sale?
best of luck and success to oscar if true
oscar dominguez buying hard timesbillards sac.jpg

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Yes he did Larry. They are going to take over some time in March. We don’t expect many changes, but they were already planning on adding a couple more three cushion tables and maybe replacing the eight Gold Crowns in the tournament room with Diamonds at some point.

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
I recently made my first trip to Hard Times in Sacramento. All I have to say is this place is awesome! I am sure the Domingo's are going to make it even better. Introducing Diamond tables is a great start.

I wish someone in Atlanta would open a room similar to Hard Times....no smoking, clean, decent food, and well maintained equipment. :frus

Henry

Verified Member
I recently made my first trip to Hard Times in Sacramento. All I have to say is this place is awesome! I am sure the Domingo's are going to make it even better. Introducing Diamond tables is a great start.

I wish someone in Atlanta would open a room similar to Hard Times....no smoking, clean, decent food, and well maintained equipment. :frus

When I play in usually at Hardtimes one of the great pool rooms and this purchase by Oscar and his family should just make it better. Hardmix sorry I could't keep our appointment to play and I hope you got in action. Saw you did really good at the Derby. Congratulations