Mitch's Murderous Peppers

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Hey Gents,

Little known fact about me. I have been growing hot peppers for years, including the 10-15 hottest peppers in the world. Began jarring them (along with a nice mix of vegetables and a couple fruits) a few years ago for myself.

I always had extra so gave them to family/friends and everyone who has tried them, loves them and told me I should sell them. So this year I started to :).

Warning- they really are VERY hot. Not for ppl who can't take the heat lol. Nice Xmas gift too if someone loves super hot foods. 🌶😊

Here are a couple pics :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450130593.346065.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450130661.665944.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450130696.352596.jpg

My site is: www.mitchspeppers.com

Thanks Fellas,

Mitch

John Brumback

Verified Member
That's awesome Mitch! Can you bring some of that salsa to the Derby? I would like to try it:lol John B.

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Fantastic! congratulations, great hobby. You grow them, I can cook them and adjust the heat to taste! These are in a maranira sauce and stuffed with Italian sausage, bread crumbs etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0063.jpg
    IMG_0063.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Fantastic! congratulations, great hobby. You grow them, I can cook them and adjust the heat to taste! These are in a maranira sauce and stuffed with Italian sausage, bread crumbs etc.

Mmmmm. Makes me hungry :)

Thanks Phil!

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
got mine today... my 15 year old had a chip with the hot one... a glass of milk later he told me it wasn't that hot...Yeah, right...lol

B

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
got mine today... my 15 year old had a chip with the hot one... a glass of milk later he told me it wasn't that hot...Yeah, right...lol

B

I know the heat lingers longer than most anything I've ever had. Guess that means it is upper half as far as Scoville Units, right Mitch?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

I know the heat lingers longer than most anything I've ever had. Guess that means it is upper half as far as Scoville Units, right Mitch?

Correct, my man.

B

Nice!!! Glad you got them Bille. Enjoy carefully!! :)