Size

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
jrhendy said:
I received your shirt and it is very nice quality and fits a little loose, which is the way I like them.

Thank you for the shirt. I am hoping to drum up a little more action and will wear it at the next match/event I play in that is streamed. John

Who is next on the menu John?, perhaps Preacher Ronn needs a spanking. :D

P.S. Freddy, the next one pocket tourney I do is the last Saturday of the month and will give your shirt/site some plugs, thanks again and sorry I got it too late to wear. ;)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
wincardona said:
They were actually gifts? Whats the deal Fred 45 years doesn't qualify me? You really want me to put a check in the mail for the shirt cost? Really.

Clare what do you have on him? No need to answer, i'm finished with this.:(

Fred, I'm on here twice as much as Cardone...I should get 2 free shirts. (any size is OK)...I have two doggie beds...:p :p :p

wincardona said:
They were actually gifts? Whats the deal Fred 45 years doesn't qualify me? You really want me to put a check in the mail for the shirt cost? Really.

Billy, take it like a man. (LOL):)

p.s.

p.s.

Billy, just for the record: I have lots of stuff on Freddy, but that's got nothing to do with the shirts. Do you think I could be paid off with few t-shirts? How insulting. :(

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Freebees

Freebees

wincardona said:

How many freebees do you want? I already gave you a couple freebees all the way back to when Derby City was at Executive West. How strong am I supposed to go? I can only hand out 1 (one) max for promotional value. What am I, General Motors? I didnt even give one to Artie B, for fear he would wear it 3 or 4 weeks in a row.
Incidentally, Mr. J Henderson already purchased several at the last Derby City.
If you can ever again (haha) land in the finals of a televised tourn I would be honored to send you a comped shirt to wear.

Beard

Would you rather I moved to Texas and put you under the serious Back and Bite?

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Clare said:
Billy, just for the record: I have lots of stuff on Freddy, but that's got nothing to do with the shirts. Do you think I could be paid off with few t-shirts? How insulting. :(

No not at all, if you handle it right which i'm sure you will, there's no tellen how far he'll go. You know he's a through ticket.;)

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
fred bentivegna said:
How many freebees do you want? I already gave you a couple freebees all the way back to when Derby City was at Executive West. How strong am I supposed to go? I can only hand out 1 (one) max for promotional value. What am I, General Motors? I didnt even give one to Artie B, for fear he would wear it 3 or 4 weeks in a row.
Incidentally, Mr. J Henderson already purchased several at the last Derby City.
If you can ever again (haha) land in the finals of a televised tourn I would be honored to send you a comped shirt to wear.

Beard

Would you rather I moved to Texas and put you under the serious Back and Bite?

Fred, now I know you have reached senility, I sent you a check for the two shirts you mailed me in 2008, after you reminded me that you hadn't received the check. Do you want me to send you the receipt for the check? I didn't think so. We are now even.:p

See you between the 19th and 25th of June, i'll be in Chicago if you want to discuss this further.:D

Pittsburgh Billy

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Do it the simple way

Do it the simple way

wincardona said:
Fred, now I know you have reached senility, I sent you a check for the two shirts you mailed me in 2008, after you reminded me that you hadn't received the check. Do you want me to send you the receipt for the check? I didn't think so. We are now even.:p

See you between the 19th and 25th of June, i'll be in Chicago if you want to discuss this further.:D

Pittsburgh Billy

With super tuff negotiators like Incardona, trying to get a square shake in any kind of deal is impossible. However, a simpler way to go, is to put your request for what you have coming in the form of a bite. That's how I had to do it with guys like CornBread and Bugs. Never ask for what they owe you, instead ask if they would "loan" you the necessary amount. That way you never have to violate their larcenous principles.

Beard
Page 26 of Kilroy's Rules of the Road

fred bentivegna said:
With super tuff negotiators like Incardona, trying to get a square shake in any kind of deal is impossible. However, a simpler way to go, is to put your request for what you have coming in the form of a bite. That's how I had to do it with guys like CornBread and Bugs. Never ask for what they owe you, instead ask if they would "loan" you the necessary amount. That way you never have to violate their larcenous principles.

Beard
Page 26 of Kilroy's Rules of the Road

Very funny, and very good, Freddy. Billy is lucky he's from Pittsburgh. :)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Clare said:
Very funny, and very good, Freddy. Billy is lucky he's from Pittsburgh. :)

Clarebaby,

Fred's response was indeed funny...he has obviously "plied" his trade well. He has earned his way off my ignore list..:cool:

Just keep in mind, Billy's advice..."He is a through ticket" :p :p :p