DCC photos

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I believe his cue is the most beautiful cue I've ever seen!

Agreed, that cue was stunning in person.

Here's a funny email exchange with my wife:

Me: "This picture was just posted on onepocket.org by the guy I was to share a room with. Thought you'd get a kick out of it since I was wearing the Mich shirt! But where did my hair go????????"

Wife (Diane): "Nice pic. Is this the first time you’re noting your lack of hair?"

Me: "sadly, no."

hahahaha

Dave

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Another view

Snake wood forearm with ivory and pink ivory points, silver encircled pink ivory spearheads,

Silver trimmed Ivory and pink ivory ovals with flowers scrimshawed in the ivory ovals, ebony butt with ivory butt cap, caramel lizard wrap
That cue brings new meaning to the phrase, "You shoot a good stick"...;)

~Doc

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Thanks for the compliments guys, but I wish I could wield it in a more worthy and skillfull manner. However, it is a pleasure to play with it.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Very nice cue indeed Dave! Sadly I didn't pay enough attention in person to notice anyone's cue as I was too focused on the matches :)

Next year I want to see it in person and maybe get a chance to play some!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Had the pleasure to play a few games with Dave. Me, Dave and Lou also went out to dinner to Binions steak house and had a nice conversation. Dave also has several other nice cues that he was kind enough to show me, but that Black cue is the cherry on top.

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
John, I enjoyed the dinner with you and Lou as well. On my way home I visited my Aunt in Fredonia, KY and passed through Paducah to get there. Wish I had recalled that that was where you are. I could have stopped by briefly.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I added name labels to the onepocket.org pics at the beginning of this thread. I'm not very good with names so I might have made a mistake myself -- please correct me if I am wrong!!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I added name labels to the onepocket.org pics at the beginning of this thread. I'm not very good with names so I might have made a mistake myself -- please correct me if I am wrong!!
That picture below Henderson's in the first group-- I'd originally thought that it was Tom Wirth. I even made a silly joke about it. If it is in fact 12squared, I'm all wet!:(

~Doc

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
DCC photos

Came across this pic today from the Derby. Pretty good shot. Left to right.. Disco Dave, Tom Wirth, Hendy, HardMix, LSJohn, Me. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458998801.594673.jpg