Tom Wirth

Keith E.

Verified Member
I would like to give a big shout out to Tom Wirth. I started communicating with the man a few days ago concerning his book and as you could probably guess I ended up ordering a copy. The communication before the order was great and has continued so after the super quick delivery of the book. Thanks Tom.

Keith

GoldCrown

Verified Member
If you have questions about anything in the book as you're moving along he'll welcome to your call. Tom's great. He's always approachable. I think of him as an "After the sale it's the service that counts" kind of person. You'll enjoy Controlled Aggression. Look Tom up if in Florida...he's an excellent instructor also.

Last edited:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I would like to give a big shout out to Tom Wirth. I started communicating with the man a few days ago concerning his book and as you could probably guess I ended up ordering a copy. The communication before the order was great and has continued so after the super quick delivery of the book. Thanks Tom.

Keith

Thank you Keith, you are very kind and I hope your birthday was all you could have hoped for.

Tom