Bankers

oldroller

Verified Member
forum seems to be dead,some of you guys need to liven up around here.
Who is going to Tunica?Will there be a ring game?What about hotel rates?
Any past winners gonna be there?Vendors? The dates are pretty much all we know.I want to draw Brumback so I can do some spectating!!

Jimmy B

Verified Member
forum seems to be dead,some of you guys need to liven up around here.
Who is going to Tunica?Will there be a ring game?What about hotel rates?
Any past winners gonna be there?Vendors? The dates are pretty much all we know.I want to draw Brumback so I can do some spectating!!

Yes it has been quite dead. Can The Hacker come in here?? I have missed Dr. Bill and his conversations too. Of course we all know where he was.

tylerdurden

Verified Member
I really wanted to make a series of "how do you cinch this bank" threads but i found the wee table too much of a hassle :sorry

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I really wanted to make a series of "how do you cinch this bank" threads but i found the wee table too much of a hassle :sorry

TD,

The WEI table is as easy to use as ever, we just can't import a "live" version of it to this site. We can however take a screenshot of a WEI table that we've made at pool.bz and post it here. I think I have one set of the instructions left that I made several years ago (11 pages), if you want them I'll look for them and mail them to you.

The WEI is fun & enjoyable to use:). Make up a layout with gridlines, ghostballs, cuestick and text and save it with Greenshot and post it here like this:

td2.jpg

Change it to black&white and post it again:

td1.jpg

Change it to 3D and find an angle you like and post it:

td3.jpg

Change the angle and repost it:

td4.jpg

If you want to upset a certain Duck you can post this table:

td5.jpg

Enjoy your WEIing experience, it's as simple as a one-rail kick:D.

Dennis

tylerdurden

Verified Member
TD,

The WEI table is as easy to use as ever, we just can't import a "live" version of it to this site. We can however take a screenshot of a WEI table that we've made at pool.bz and post it here. I think I have one set of the instructions left that I made several years ago (11 pages), if you want them I'll look for them and mail them to you.

The WEI is fun & enjoyable to use:). Make up a layout with gridlines, ghostballs, cuestick and text and save it with Greenshot and post it here like this:

View attachment 5953

Change it to black&white and post it again:

View attachment 5954

Change it to 3D and find an angle you like and post it:

View attachment 5955

Change the angle and repost it:

View attachment 5956

If you want to upset a certain Duck you can post this table:

View attachment 5957

Enjoy your WEIing experience, it's as simple as a one-rail kick:D.

Dennis

I have just hijacked some of your posts, and with my superior photoshop skills have exhibited the one rail kick that every onepocketorg member is so desperately afraid of.

I will start posting my how do you cinch this threads :)

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 0

TWO PICKS

Verified Member
Escuse me. I had rather have dead post then Hacker and sidepocket sam talking about senior citizens.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I have just hijacked some of your posts, and with my superior photoshop skills have exhibited the one rail kick that every onepocketorg member is so desperately afraid of.

I will start posting my how do you cinch this threads :)

if i cant scratch ....
and my opponent cant make a ball
(there are no pockets...:eek:)
OF COURSE I WOULD SHOOT IT!!!!!!:D.....:lol
jk