Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2017, 07:30 AM
Administrator

I would too -- both for me and the idea of it for OnePocket.org or course.

What do you guys like to wear at DCC? I find the temperature just a bit chilly for only a short sleeved shirt -- especially in those long hall ways that are unavoidable. So I end up wearing a light pullover on top -- actually a really nice one that our member Cal from Pittsburgh created back about ten years ago. He had a few made that are really nice. I still have it because I literally only wear it at Derby City and occasional other special pool events. It is a thin satin material, so it is not heavy, but it adds just enough warmth that I don't care if it is only 62 or whatever they keep those hallways.

I'm not saying this is what we should get -- I'm just saying I love this one, and it serves me really well at DCC. Hpwever, I might want to take it off to play pool if it was warm enough in the room, because it is a little loose fitting (which helps make it comfortable). You guys who have been to Derby have definitely seen me in it. I don't even remember if I took it off or left it on to play pool there lol.

This is the front -- it says onepocket.org on the shoulder -- and Cal also put my name on the front:

This is the back, with Strawberry's quotation, and obviously a colorful rack of balls:
Old 01-06-2017, 07:42 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Steve View Post
I would too -- both for me and the idea of it for OnePocket.org or course.

What do you guys like to wear at DCC? I find the temperature just a bit chilly for only a short sleeved shirt -- especially in those long hall ways that are unavoidable. So I end up wearing a light pullover on top -- actually a really nice one that our member Cal from Pittsburgh created back about ten years ago. He had a few made that are really nice. I still have it because I literally only wear it at Derby City and occasional other special pool events. It is a thin satin material, so it is not heavy, but it adds just enough warmth that I don't care if it is only 62 or whatever they keep those hallways.

I'm not saying this is what we should get -- I'm just saying I love this one, and it serves me really well at DCC. Hpwever, I might want to take it off to play pool if it was warm enough in the room, because it is a little loose fitting (which helps make it comfortable). You guys who have been to Derby have definitely seen me in it. I don't even remember if I took it off or left it on to play pool there lol.

This is the front -- it says onepocket.org on the shoulder -- and Cal also put my name on the front:

This is the back, with Strawberry's quotation, and obviously a colorful rack of balls:
That is more of a pull over jacket than a shirt. I like long sleeve shirts or short sleeve, the main thing is to raise money. What do you think Milton. Something simple?
Old 01-06-2017, 09:25 PM
Verified Member

Default DCC shirts

Something that I've seen lately that is been catching on as a trend - is a thin pull over hoodie. It's basically just a normal long sleeve shirt with a hoodie on it it's not a thick hoodie that you are used to seeing. but whatever you guys want to do or you could vote on it real quick.

I like the idea of having some kind of quote on the back. Maybe let our voted representative decide the quote each year? (So this year Mitch can choose, just a thought...)
Old 01-07-2017, 12:24 PM
Verified Member

wont be at dcc this year but im in on shirts,hoodies, whatever........
Old 01-07-2017, 11:26 PM
Verified Member

Hoodie, but please consider whatever you make that you wont have near enough 3X.

When I made my one pocket shirts, I bought too many mediums and larges, and not enough 2X and 3X.

I'm in for whatever is made. May I add that just a rack of balls isn't too appealing though. Maybe some common phrases, names of legends of the game, etc.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:30 PM

Default Shirt

I'm definitely in for a shirt. I've been lurking for a few years, ready to contribute all I can. Hope to meet some of you guys at Derby.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:45 PM
Verified Member

Default DCC shirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1minute1pocket View Post
I'm definitely in for a shirt. I've been lurking for a few years, ready to contribute all I can. Hope to meet some of you guys at Derby.

Welcome! Glad to have you posting! Please make yourself known at the Derby. There's usually a bunch of us in the practice room. Look forward to meeting you. Mitch
Old 01-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1minute1pocket View Post
welcome aboard ~

Don't be shy about posting, we are all here to try to learn from each other and do what we can to promote this great game!

Also, for you or anyone else who wants to and hasn't done so yet, there is an introduction thread here if you would like to introduce yourself to the community.

Introduction thread is here: http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9427

See you at the derby!
Old 01-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
That is more of a pull over jacket than a shirt. I like long sleeve shirts or short sleeve, the main thing is to raise money. What do you think Milton. Something simple?
Whatever shirt style or design can certainly be handled. We just need to keep in mind that the more items that are ordered, the better the discount will be.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:12 AM
Verified Member

Default shirts

I will take a 2x, unless they fit smaller and then I would need a 3x.
Tom