Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-06-2017, 07:30 AM
NH Steve's Avatar
NH Steve NH Steve is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 6,905
Default

I would too -- both for me and the idea of it for OnePocket.org or course.

What do you guys like to wear at DCC? I find the temperature just a bit chilly for only a short sleeved shirt -- especially in those long hall ways that are unavoidable. So I end up wearing a light pullover on top -- actually a really nice one that our member Cal from Pittsburgh created back about ten years ago. He had a few made that are really nice. I still have it because I literally only wear it at Derby City and occasional other special pool events. It is a thin satin material, so it is not heavy, but it adds just enough warmth that I don't care if it is only 62 or whatever they keep those hallways.

I'm not saying this is what we should get -- I'm just saying I love this one, and it serves me really well at DCC. Hpwever, I might want to take it off to play pool if it was warm enough in the room, because it is a little loose fitting (which helps make it comfortable). You guys who have been to Derby have definitely seen me in it. I don't even remember if I took it off or left it on to play pool there lol.

This is the front -- it says onepocket.org on the shoulder -- and Cal also put my name on the front:


This is the back, with Strawberry's quotation, and obviously a colorful rack of balls:
__________________
"One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
-- Strawberry Brooks
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-06-2017, 07:42 PM
Scrzbill Scrzbill is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Quilcene, Wa.
Posts: 2,408
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Steve View Post
I would too -- both for me and the idea of it for OnePocket.org or course.

What do you guys like to wear at DCC? I find the temperature just a bit chilly for only a short sleeved shirt -- especially in those long hall ways that are unavoidable. So I end up wearing a light pullover on top -- actually a really nice one that our member Cal from Pittsburgh created back about ten years ago. He had a few made that are really nice. I still have it because I literally only wear it at Derby City and occasional other special pool events. It is a thin satin material, so it is not heavy, but it adds just enough warmth that I don't care if it is only 62 or whatever they keep those hallways.

I'm not saying this is what we should get -- I'm just saying I love this one, and it serves me really well at DCC. Hpwever, I might want to take it off to play pool if it was warm enough in the room, because it is a little loose fitting (which helps make it comfortable). You guys who have been to Derby have definitely seen me in it. I don't even remember if I took it off or left it on to play pool there lol.

This is the front -- it says onepocket.org on the shoulder -- and Cal also put my name on the front:


This is the back, with Strawberry's quotation, and obviously a colorful rack of balls:
That is more of a pull over jacket than a shirt. I like long sleeve shirts or short sleeve, the main thing is to raise money. What do you think Milton. Something simple?
__________________
Did you see that shot that old man made? SVB
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-06-2017, 09:25 PM
youngstownkid's Avatar
youngstownkid youngstownkid is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 797
Default DCC shirts

Something that I've seen lately that is been catching on as a trend - is a thin pull over hoodie. It's basically just a normal long sleeve shirt with a hoodie on it it's not a thick hoodie that you are used to seeing. but whatever you guys want to do or you could vote on it real quick.

I like the idea of having some kind of quote on the back. Maybe let our voted representative decide the quote each year? (So this year Mitch can choose, just a thought...)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-07-2017, 12:24 PM
poolisboring poolisboring is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: toledo
Posts: 754
Default

wont be at dcc this year but im in on shirts,hoodies, whatever........
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-07-2017, 11:26 PM
u12armresl u12armresl is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 389
Default

Hoodie, but please consider whatever you make that you wont have near enough 3X.

When I made my one pocket shirts, I bought too many mediums and larges, and not enough 2X and 3X.

I'm in for whatever is made. May I add that just a rack of balls isn't too appealing though. Maybe some common phrases, names of legends of the game, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-08-2017, 04:30 PM
1minute1pocket 1minute1pocket is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 5
Default Shirt

I'm definitely in for a shirt. I've been lurking for a few years, ready to contribute all I can. Hope to meet some of you guys at Derby.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-08-2017, 04:45 PM
Mkbtank's Avatar
Mkbtank Mkbtank is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,703
Default DCC shirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1minute1pocket View Post
I'm definitely in for a shirt. I've been lurking for a few years, ready to contribute all I can. Hope to meet some of you guys at Derby.


Welcome! Glad to have you posting! Please make yourself known at the Derby. There's usually a bunch of us in the practice room. Look forward to meeting you. Mitch
__________________
Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-08-2017, 08:11 PM
cincy_kid's Avatar
cincy_kid cincy_kid is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Northern KY
Posts: 2,496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1minute1pocket View Post
I'm definitely in for a shirt. I've been lurking for a few years, ready to contribute all I can. Hope to meet some of you guys at Derby.
welcome aboard ~

Don't be shy about posting, we are all here to try to learn from each other and do what we can to promote this great game!

Also, for you or anyone else who wants to and hasn't done so yet, there is an introduction thread here if you would like to introduce yourself to the community.

Introduction thread is here: http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9427

See you at the derby!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-09-2017, 04:01 PM
mhilton777's Avatar
mhilton777 mhilton777 is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rosemount, MN
Posts: 261
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
That is more of a pull over jacket than a shirt. I like long sleeve shirts or short sleeve, the main thing is to raise money. What do you think Milton. Something simple?
Whatever shirt style or design can certainly be handled. We just need to keep in mind that the more items that are ordered, the better the discount will be.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-10-2017, 08:12 AM
poolandpokerman's Avatar
poolandpokerman poolandpokerman is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 55
Default shirts

I will take a 2x, unless they fit smaller and then I would need a 3x.
Tom
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.