One pocket pool
One Pocket.org home About onepocket.org Learning the game Hall of fame marketplace a one pocket pool forum
Old 01-09-2017, 04:35 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
It's "woof".

pj <- but who's counting?
chgo

Are you sure it's a typo? I figure Cincy just might be pronouncing himself the Wolf of DCC, as in he's a bloodthirsty predator looking for prey...on the table.
Old 01-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM View Post
Around here, YOU are the 500lb gorilla :P
JoeyM
Joey I appreciate the compliment but it is far from the truth. There are many players in Atlanta that can give me a thrashing.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Verified Member

Default DCC wolf thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by u12armresl View Post
I got 13-4 on a Diamond and it could have been 26-4. Once they get that open shot, its run city and all you can do is spot balls up for them.

Yep, you're best bet is pretty much to get the balls up table ASAP so your mistakes are less costly. If you play rack your own, just say the head ball keeps rolling off and keep nudging the rack up further until you get to the head spot. 🤡
Old 01-14-2017, 11:21 PM
Verified Member

I've been looking forward for almost half a year to seeing you guys, but it's official, I'm not gonna make it this year.

For those I was planning to play, just send me a bill.... I trust ya.

I know there are a bunch of you who'll be depressed after this distressing news, but there's a silver lining: I know a psychiatrist in Louisville and I can get you a group rate.

If the creek don't rise, I'll see a bunch of you in April at my favorite pool room on the globe (and maybe a few of you in March, but that's still a secret. )

P.S. I might throw caution to the wind and come anyway if you can talk Rod and Smitty and Maurice and Jeff and Frank and Hendy and Tyler Bob and Wayne and Gulfport and Todd and Rowsey and Milton and Y-townKid into comin'.

Just let me know.

Last edited by LSJohn; 01-14-2017 at 11:29 PM.
Old 01-14-2017, 11:37 PM
Verified Member

Default DCC wolf thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJohn View Post
I've been looking forward for almost half a year to seeing you guys, but it's official, I'm not gonna make it this year.

I know there are a bunch of you who'll be depressed after this distressing news, but there's a silver lining: I know a psychiatrist in Louisville and I can get you a group rate.

If the creek don't rise, I'll see a bunch of you in April at my favorite pool room on the globe (and maybe a few of you in March, but that's still a secret. )

P.S. I might throw caution to the wind and come anyway if you can talk Rod and Smitty and Maurice and Jeff and Frank and Hendy and Tyler Bob and Wayne and Gulfport and Todd and Rowsey and Milton and Y-townKid into comin'.

Just let me know.

You will be missed John. It's always a pleasure seeing you.

Last edited by Mkbtank; 01-14-2017 at 11:57 PM.
Old 01-14-2017, 11:43 PM
Verified Member

Quote:

Just let me know.

this sucks. miss you homey.....

ghost is tits up this year as well.......
Old 01-15-2017, 12:33 AM
Verified Member

Quote:

Just let me know.
dang...hopefully get to see you at this year's 1p.org event John...

(I know April is the seniors event but what is in March?)
Old 01-15-2017, 12:51 AM
Verified Member

Quote:

Just let me know.
Too bad, but with all the 1P.org tournaments at least we'll see you soon enough.
Old 01-15-2017, 03:29 PM
Verified Member

Wish I could be there this year John, but things got in the way. Hope to see you soon.
Old 01-15-2017, 03:50 PM
Verified Member

Default DCC wolf thread

Quote:

Just let me know.

Wha'cha talkin' 'bout, Willis??