Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Verified Member

Great pre shot routine. it looked like ed norton from the honeymooners.
Old 01-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Verified Member

when he breaks, he takes his stick back really fast, losing any potential power he may have had to smash the balls...... i see lots of amateurs do this.......as bad as this guy is at pool, i doubt i could beat him, even in one pocket or banks....... id be laughing too hard to shoot......ok im done with my fun.......
Old 01-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Verified Member

A name that most all of you will know. 2 weeks ago BA John made a ball on the break and 3 more after that for a nice chunk of change. Didn't really want to post that video, because I already posted a non one hole thing.

The sad thing is that the place where this was at has a whole other room where they could remove 4 bar tables and put one big table and instead of wondering where people can go to play some one hole, bam they are already there.

On the nice part, they draw 3 tickets. If the first guy doesn't BNR, then the second guy gets a chance, then the third guy.
This night the 2nd guy broke dry and the 3rd guy made a ball on the break and then 1 more and quit for 50% of the normal per ball rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolisboring View Post
when he breaks, he takes his stick back really fast, losing any potential power he may have had to smash the balls...... i see lots of amateurs do this.......as bad as this guy is at pool, i doubt i could beat him, even in one pocket or banks....... id be laughing too hard to shoot......ok im done with my fun.......
Old 01-09-2017, 04:05 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolisboring View Post
I thought the PSR was edited. Good video work. John Candy could
handle that scene

Doc Frye

Last edited by GoldCrown; 01-09-2017 at 04:52 PM.
Old 01-09-2017, 05:30 PM
Verified Member

I got lucky enough to have my ticket drawn for 500.00 a ball. Broke made the 1&8. 2 was in front of bottom corner pkt. 3 was on ctr of head rail with two balls shielding it. Had to get whitey under the first diamond, either side, to shoot the 3. Real problems was I had to 2rail kick the 2 in.
I kicked the 2 in head rail-long rail and.....scratched in top corner pocket. Speed was good,angle was good,table roll was horrible.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:21 PM
Verified Member

Pretty funny.
I'd say most of us have been there at some point in our pool career.
Maybe not for that much money.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:09 PM
Verified Member

Wow was he jacked up or what? I love the body language too. It's painful.......