One pocket pool
One Pocket.org home About onepocket.org Learning the game Hall of fame marketplace a one pocket pool forum

Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum

Old 01-10-2017, 12:18 PM
Verified Member

Default Brandon is bottom RIGHT, needs one

Again, Brandon needs one and is to the right. I can't edit photos on my phone easily without downloading an editing app, so please note the names only indicate the score.

Old 01-10-2017, 12:24 PM
Verified Member

I'd jus knock them both uptable. Play the cueball off the 13 towards the left side pocket. I don't like pushing it when I'm frozen to the end rail and I'm way ahead already
Old 01-10-2017, 12:31 PM
Verified Member

push 13 into right top corner. Leave cue near side pocket. Considering banking 6

Doc Frye
Old 01-10-2017, 12:44 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvclou View Post
I'd jus knock them both uptable. Play the cueball off the 13 towards the left side pocket. I don't like pushing it when I'm frozen to the end rail and I'm way ahead already

Anything else would be uncivilized 👍
Old 01-10-2017, 12:46 PM
Verified Member

I am leaning towards at least shooting the 6 in the general direction of my pocket. I feel like I can roll it pocket speed and get it in my quadrant. Then he should have to deal with the 6 instead of shooting the 13 unless he can shoot the 13 and take out the 6 with one shot, which he may do needing all of them.

If I am playing more conservatively, I will try to shoot the 13 cutting it a little bit towards the 6 and roll the CB up table on the right hand side.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:46 PM
Verified Member

cut 13 towards 2 ball, cb on end rail
Old 01-10-2017, 12:59 PM
Verified Member

I already know what Brandon did, but I don't think that affects what I want to do here. I want to freeze the cue ball on the two, aiming the 13 within the first diamond so it ends up on the long rail. (edit - I think I'll need to hit less of the 13 than I though, so I'm aiming it toward the second diamond on the left long rail.)
Old 01-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Verified Member

Bump the thirteen just to the right of the eight. Leave the cue ball past the left side pocket. I don't like trying to get it to the end rail you might leave a bank on the six
Old 01-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngstownkid View Post
I already know what Brandon did, but I don't think that affects what I want to do here. I want to freeze the cue ball on the two, aiming the 13 within the first diamond so it ends up on the long rail. (edit - I think I'll need to hit less of the 13 than I though, so I'm aiming it toward the second diamond on the left long rail.)
I like your edited shot.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:21 PM
Verified Member

This is bass-ackward. I'm the one who always wants to roll the 13 up into the traffic in the upper right - but not today. Like the C-Kid, I am banking the 6 toward my pocket. If I hit it even reasonably well I will force the guy to deal with it, and I like that. This seems like the best shot in an awkward situation.