E. Reyes vs. S.V.B. 2012 D.C.C.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
As long as the 14 stays where it is, this will be a continuing emergency for Efren. It has to be moved. Frank's shot should move it, and I like the shot. Efren can also kick off the head rail to hit the 14, and that's what I would do. The angle is there - no need to gimmick the shot. I might also prefer to hit the long rail before the 14, and make it a two rail kick.

Believe it or not this is Effie's 2nd shot with the 14 sitting there and, as you'll see in a minute, after Efren put the 14 by his own pocket SVB left it there:confused:.

Dennis

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Shoot the 15 into the foot rail about 3 inches from the 14 ball. 14 crosses over to his side, 15 moves up table and the CB is froze to the 11 ball.

He hit it as good as you wrote it:D. He drew the rock back a little and the 11 never moved.

er shot 1.jpg

He left it here for SVB:

er leave1.jpg

er leave2.jpg

SVB took a full 2 mins. & 15 secs. to bank and miss the 13 ball. Efren then ran exactly 1 ball starting with an open shot at the 14:eek:. This was a very strange match.
It was like watching an episode of The Twilight Zone.

svb reply.jpg

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Shoot the 15 into the foot rail about 3 inches from the 14 ball. 14 crosses over to his side, 15 moves up table and the CB is froze to the 11 ball.

He hit it as good as you wrote it:D. He drew the rock back a little and the 11 never moved.

jeff
you often see the shot the best players in the world see
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH US...:):):):)
larry