Getting I Great Physical Shape For Pool

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
That's got to be some kind of record. Lucky it was summer and pool was slow.
And I Would Even Get A Ride In THe Patty Wagon The Next Morning From Court To Bet THe Cub Game iIn THe Wright Field Bleachers. My Greatest Act Was When I Was On A None stop flight from Florida to Chcago On A Non Stop flight And THe Made A speciale Landing To Lock me up. I Told THe Pilot To Move Over I Will Show You How To Fly THis Plain. I Had Some Great ones Today the would have given me some good time. Coming from La To Chicago I got stoped by security and they asked me what was in the case. And I said a mechene gun. And security call for security. And Ten Guys showed up and grabed me and the said whats in the case and I told security If you want to see whats in the case you should open it and look in the case yourself. THen His Bose Looked And he seen the cue stick. And I Said What if I told you I had a cue stick in thier and I realy had a machine gun in thier. And he would have taken my word. I told his bose if he wanted to know he should have opened it and looked. Why would he ask me and take my word. And His Boss told him I was Wright And I Could Go. And I Said I Will Drink To That. And THat Was The Story At La Air Port. I Hade Many Episodes and I Didnt need no company But Myself. But Its Hard To Belive Nothing Ever Happened.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Artie Bodendorfer said:
My Greatest Act Was When I Was On A None stop flight from Florida to Chcago On A Non Stop flight And THe Made A speciale Landing To Lock me up. I Told THe Pilot To Move Over I Will Show You How To Fly THis Plain. I Had Some Great ones Today the would have given me some good time. .

Artie,

That's the greatest. You are correct. Today they would lock you up and throw away the key.

Dennis

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Artie,

That's the greatest. You are correct. Today they would lock you up and throw away the key.

Dennis
They Did THat Already For Not Answering. But I Am Still Her.
And I Can Still Look At Myself In THe Mirror.