Raising Money For OTR ~ Jerry Rauenzahn Cue Loaded w/ Ivory & J. Flowers Tribute Case

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Raising Money For OTR ~ Jerry Rauenzahn Cue Loaded w/ Ivory & J. Flowers Tribute Case

CUE IS BEING RAFFLED OFF HERE. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=185317

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Fast Lenny said:
Well I am selling my player as I need to do a few things with my site and my stream so its got to go. I hate to sell it but gotta have funds to make some improvements and I will certainly miss this cue. The cue is a very nice player and I have had tons of compliments on how it plays and how it looks. The cue has been played and is over 15 years old so its not perfect. Here is the description and pictures.

The weight is 19-6-19.8 depending on the shaft, wrap is boar skin from what I have been told and feels nice. It has 3 shafts, 1st has an ivory ferrule and is 12.5 and is the one I play with, the 2nd is a full 13 and looks like it has not been played with at all other then test hit, the 3rd is a spare shaft and not a Jerry but its a nice spare shaft. All the white is ivory besides the delrin butt cap.

I show a close up pick of what I thought was a cracked ring but was told by many people it is just a finish issue and a refinish would solve the problem. You would not notice it if I showed it to you in person and did not point it out, its the ring below the wrap. Jerry said "IF" the ring is damaged it will be $150 to repair it and refinish it and if he needs to rewrap it then it would be another $100. So for $250 and the cue would be fresh and perfect for those looking to have it that way, even less money if its just a finish problem.

Any questions PM me!

$1000 TAKES IT! I WILL INCLUDE THE J. FLOWERS TRIBUTE CASE FOR AN EXTRA $150 WHICH I JUST GOT A MONTH AGO. $1150 FIRM FOR THE CUE AND CASE WHICH IS STEALING!

I hit some balls with this cue over the weekend and it is a player at a great price.

If I did not have two of Jerry's cues already, I would jump at this deal. John