Destin, Florida (not pool related)

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
Hey, guys, I am honeymooning is early July in Destin. Any attractions, restaurants or things that should not be missed? Any pool halls? Anything you'd recommend on the way from KY to FLA (other than the Smokehouse Restaurant in Chattanooga)?

Sorry, I know this is off topic but I know you guys will steer me right!

Anybody do any spearfishing or wreck diving in the north half of the Atlantic side of FLA? Any recommended dive ops? Any technical dive ops?

Thanks, guys.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Hey, guys, I am honeymooning is early July in Destin. Any attractions, restaurants or things that should not be missed? Any pool halls? Anything you'd recommend on the way from KY to FLA (other than the Smokehouse Restaurant in Chattanooga)?

Sorry, I know this is off topic but I know you guys will steer me right!

Anybody do any spearfishing or wreck diving in the north half of the Atlantic side of FLA? Any recommended dive ops? Any technical dive ops?

Thanks, guys.
I can recommend La Famiglia Italian restaurant at 300 Harbor Blvd., Destin. It's been there for years, is old school, and the food is very high quality.

~Doc

straightback

Verified Member
From
owensboro, ky
I can recommend La Famiglia Italian restaurant at 300 Harbor Blvd., Destin. It's been there for years, is old school, and the food is very high quality.

~Doc

Thanks, Doc. I knew you were down that way and thought you might have some insight. I do love some authentic Italian!