Derby Player Pool

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Just wanted to say thanks to Dustin Miller and LS {Long Shot} John for running the Derby One Pocket Pool. Very well organized and ran. I received my winnings today, thanks to youse guys.

I also wanted to comment on the great play by both Corey and Francisco. Ive see and watched a lot of high level play and in my opinion these two played as amazing as anything Ive seen in the past. Both are champions..... Keith

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Just wanted to say thanks to Dustin Miller and LS {Long Shot} John for running the Derby One Pocket Pool. Very well organized and ran. I received my winnings today, thanks to youse guys.

I also wanted to comment on the great play by both Corey and Francisco. Ive see and watched a lot of high level play and in my opinion these two played as amazing as anything Ive seen in the past. Both are champions..... Keith

Everything looks easier after-the-fact, but I'll swear, I don't think the pool world gives Busty enough credit; or maybe it's just me that hasn't been giving him enough credit. It's hard to imagine one pocket being played better than Busty did those last 3 games.

You outmoved all of us Keith. Good job.