Trip to chicago ii

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Ghost, if Riva has not spent the money yet, I can make a trip the last two weeks of August or September. We had better schedule before Suzanne spends my $$. She is talking about a trip to Italy.

I can't make it the first two weeks of any month because I work on getting Cue Sports Journal out. July is 1/3rd over and I have eight days in Las Vegas later this month.

We can make it at Red Shoes or Chris's, I would like to see both places.

I will bring extra $$ for side bets for the people who thought I was trying to weasel out of the match or just want a little action to sweat it.

We have played four or five times and the Ghost is three or four games up on me, so this should be a tight match.

Win or lose, I will have a good trip.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Ghost, if Riva has not spent the money yet, I can make a trip the last two weeks of August or September. We had better schedule before Suzanne spends my $$. She is talking about a trip to Italy.

I can't make it the first two weeks of any month because I work on getting Cue Sports Journal out. July is 1/3rd over and I have eight days in Las Vegas later this month.

I will bring extra $$ for side bets for the people who thought I was trying to weasel out of the match or just want a little action to sweat it.

We have played four or five times and the Ghost is three or four games up on me, so this should be a tight match.

john you and suzanne can both have the vacation you are looking for....:rolleyes:
read about the history and all the things to do in little italy chicago
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Italy,_Chicago
:D

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
She has to stay home and watch the dogs, cats and chickens when I go play pool.

I am hoping to fund part of the Italy trip with the Chicago trip.:lol

John; If things don't work out as you plan, you can always bring her home an "Italian Beef" sangwich from "Al's Beef" in Little Italy on Taylor street! :lol

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

P.S. And John, if you really take the gas pipe bad, Freddy will cook you up a hell of meal. Cooking is definitely his undercover long suit!

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

Sounds good Johnny....not to worry, the $$$ is still here - safely buried in the yard..:eek:.....old school gambler that you are, I knew you'd still come..:heh - even though that "o ye of little faith'-Steve Lomako said you weren't gonna..:D...either one, Aug. or Sept. is fine with me...I'll give you a call to talk about possibly streaming our match (if you/me/we want to do that) motel options, etc.

- Ghost

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I didn't mention it before, Good Luck John, You'll have a GREAT time in Chicago no matter what!

Just have FUN!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Sounds good Johnny....not to worry, the $$$ is still here - safely buried in the yard..:eek:.....old school gambler that you are, I knew you'd still come..:heh - even though that "o ye of little faith'-Steve Lomako said you weren't gonna..:D...either one, Aug. or Sept. is fine with me...I'll give you a call to talk about possibly streaming our match (if you/me/we want to do that) motel options, etc.

- Ghost

OK, how about August 24/25th. A race to ? for 3k at either Chris's or Red Shoes, streaming is ok with me.

I will fly in Friday and leave on Monday or Tuesday.

John

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI

- Ghost

I'm not wrong yet.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
She has to stay home and watch the dogs, cats and chickens when I go play pool.

I am hoping to fund part of the Italy trip with the Chicago trip.:lol

who watches the pets when you go to italy???:confused:
besides
how could rome ,florence.sorento or the vatican match the ambience of little italy of chicago???
:heh....:D

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
The last time my wife an I went to Hawaii the kennel bill was like one of the plane tickets.

It is brutal. Here it is $25 per dog per day. I took my German Shepherd to a cheaper place for a couple days once and they put her next to four Border Collies who peed all over her. Better to pay more $$ at a better place.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
It is brutal. Here it is $25 per dog per day. I took my German Shepherd to a cheaper place for a couple days once and they put her next to four Border Collies who peed all over her. Better to pay more $$ at a better place.

Same price in Michigan. $25 x 2 dogs x 2 or 3 weeks = a shocking amount.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
who watches the pets when you go to italy???:confused:
besides
how could rome ,florence.sorento or the vatican match the ambience of little italy of chicago???
:heh....:D

We will go to Italy first to fully appreciate Little Italy in Chicago.

Suzanne's maiden name is Lucchese and she wants to visit Lucca, where her grandparents were from.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
We will go to Italy first to fully appreciate Little Italy in Chicago.

Suzanne's maiden name is Lucchese and she wants to visit Lucca, where her grandparents were from.

have a great time
just be careful of priests with guns....:D

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA

happy b-day, i'm going to chicago soon as well, perhaps we can find a partners game, us Vs them.;) we will run thru that town and rob'em all. show them us Ca boys aint helpless:p:D