50 to 60 Partner game

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I am in for this... any other takers? I will be looking for a game thursday night to see how the diamonds play...

Bille

I will referee for an Absolut Citron on the rocks every half hour.

Then, when I get drunk, I will play and go off.

Mkelley

Verified Member
From
Indiana
New and really don't know the lingo.. How does this work? race to 50 to 60 balls per team? or is that $50/60 per game/set?

I would love to play some there and meet some new people. But im my defense I'm like the little fat kid that gets picked last for kickball you wouldn't want me as your partner... then again I might surprise you like on white men can't jump. :lol

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
New and really don't know the lingo.. How does this work? race to 50 to 60 balls per team? or is that $50/60 per game/set?

I would love to play some there and meet some new people. But im my defense I'm like the little fat kid that gets picked last for kickball you wouldn't want me as your partner... then again I might surprise you like on white men can't jump. :lol

Bille is talking about ages 50 to 60. We have another "geezers" match lined up with myself, Ghost, Billy I and The Beard. We are all over 60 and Freddy and I are the oldest.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

Hey Mk....You didn't answer my question/post to you from yesterday...:heh >>>

My good friend Mk...I might, ahem, be available to play some...may I ask - are you on a budget?...:eek:...:D

- Ghost

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
There was a time..

There was a time..

Bille is talking about ages 50 to 60. We have another "geezers" match lined up with myself, Ghost, Billy I and The Beard. We are all over 60 and Freddy and I are the oldest.

...not so long ago, when 50 to 60 seemed very old. When I was 50 my girl friend was still getting carded.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
...not so long ago, when 50 to 60 seemed very old. When I was 50 my girl friend was still getting carded.

Beard

When I was 50 or 60..."I" used to get carded !... (runaway 14 year old hillbillies, do not count as 'girlfriend's' Fred)..:sorry :p :p

DickClarkDuck

Last edited:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

There's a game for 50-60, the geezers game is 65 and over, what are the guys 60-65 supposed to play? Is there a dress code? I'm not sure what I should pack.

Attachments

• DSCN0027.JPG
    DSCN0027.JPG
    325.7 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Yeah, well when you're 4'8" and 120 lbs. cashiers (and barmaids) tend to love you

RBL

You lucky doorknob, you guessed correctly...I happen to be exactly 4' 8" and 120 lbs..but that is entirely in the genital area..:rolleyes:...
I will admit, I am only 6' 2", 200 lbs. in overall physical dimensions...Also, I am very rich, handsome, and available...for females ONLY...;)
(NO Gh:eek:atsie's, Denise's, Beardo's, or Barney Frank's for moi..).:cool:

Please note; Her left leg position..:).. My body guard is coming to rescue me...He's used to it...Happens everywhere I go !!

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

I qualify for 60 myself -- I hope to have time to play a little bit this year...in between taking photos and HOF stuff.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
There's a game for 50-60, the geezers game is 65 and over, what are the guys 60-65 supposed to play? Is there a dress code? I'm not sure what I should pack.

Bill, no question go with the Zebras anytime you go to the buffet!!

Mkelley

Verified Member
From
Indiana

I do not qualify for this game.. :) I'll glady drink with JR on the sideline from there I will not miss :heh

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Larry,
Don't care who you are, that was funny... I almost spit coffee all over myself...

On another note...for those who will be there thursday night, who actually wants to play some cheap partner games?

Bille

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
You lucky doorknob, you guessed correctly...I happen to be exactly 4' 8" and 120 lbs..but that is entirely in the genital area..:rolleyes:...
I will admit, I am only 6' 2", 200 lbs. in overall physical dimensions...Also, I am very rich, handsome, and available...for females ONLY...;)
(NO Gh:eek:atsie's, Denise's, Beardo's, or Barney Frank's for moi..)

Please note; Her left leg position..:).. My body guard is coming to rescue me...He's used to it...Happens everywhere I go !!

That's your body guard? It looks like the jealous husband.:cool: