Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-18-2019, 10:02 PM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,533
Default Fall 1500.00 added Southaven Regional Members Tournament

I thought everybody kind of knew we were having a fall Melee. If not here you go... I'm currently working on the exact dates. Rowsey told me he's adding 1500 again and do whatever you want...so I will..lol
Looking like late Sept.
There will be a few changes this year in the format. Grady rule shouldn't be needed anymore with our short races on the B side but there will be a emergency plan in case.

Looking like same scheduling as the spring deal. I'll let you all know the dates as soon as we get it worked around our schedules.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-18-2019, 10:16 PM
Mkbtank's Avatar
Mkbtank Mkbtank is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Philly Pa
Posts: 5,189
Default Fall 1500.00 added Southaven Regional Members Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
I thought everybody kind of knew we were having a fall Melee. If not here you go... I'm currently working on the exact dates. Rowsey told me he's adding 1500 again and do whatever you want...so I will..lol

Looking like late Sept.

There will be a few changes this year in the format. Grady rule shouldn't be needed anymore with our short races on the B side but there will be a emergency plan in case.



Looking like same scheduling as the spring deal. I'll let you all know the dates as soon as we get it worked around our schedules.


Anybody who has not made it to Southaven Rec Center before I promise you will be glad you went! What a great room and room owner. I doubt I will be able to get away again but I will be trying!!
__________________
Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-19-2019, 12:14 AM
rnewkirk rnewkirk is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Weatherford, TX
Posts: 426
Thumbs up Three Cheers for Rowsey

Yippee ! Thank you. Bill. Love you place and this tournament.

John, count Warren and me in. Can't wait.

Mitch is right on. You are guaranteed to have a great time, win or lose.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-19-2019, 10:22 AM
cincy_kid's Avatar
cincy_kid cincy_kid is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Northern KY
Posts: 4,269
Default

Probably wont be able to come BUT...I will be trying like Mitch! I will for sure someday visit Bill's room as I have heard nothing but nice things about him and the room itself.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-19-2019, 09:01 PM
BRLongArm BRLongArm is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 651
Default

The sucker might come if I know the date. It's like six hours to drive, but Bill is so sweet, I might just have to make the pilgrimage. August is open.


Joe
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-19-2019, 11:06 PM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRLongArm View Post
The sucker might come if I know the date. It's like six hours to drive, but Bill is so sweet, I might just have to make the pilgrimage. August is open.


Joe
Looking like late Sept. Like last year Joe, waiting for our tournament crew to look at their work schedules
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-21-2019, 05:15 PM
wgcp's Avatar
wgcp wgcp is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: long beach, mississippi
Posts: 1,688
Default

Put me in coach...

B
__________________
Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-23-2019, 01:23 PM
Nick B's Avatar
Nick B Nick B is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 540
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnewkirk View Post
Yippee ! Thank you. Bill. Love you place and this tournament.

John, count Warren and me in. Can't wait.

Mitch is right on. You are guaranteed to have a great time, win or lose.
WARREN! Well if you are bringing sexy back, then I need to make my shareholders send me.
__________________
Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos
Location: Vancouver BC
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-19-2019, 11:22 AM
LSJohn LSJohn is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: monett missouri
Posts: 7,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
I thought everybody kind of knew we were having a fall Melee. If not here you go... I'm currently working on the exact dates. Rowsey told me he's adding 1500 again and do whatever you want...so I will..lol
Looking like late Sept.
There will be a few changes this year in the format. Grady rule shouldn't be needed anymore with our short races on the B side but there will be a emergency plan in case.

Looking like same scheduling as the spring deal. I'll let you all know the dates as soon as we get it worked around our schedules.
I'm going to try to come.

Have you ever thought about how it might work to race to 4 on the winners' side? I don't think it's ever the winners' side that slows things down, is it? That way same number of games for the dead money as 3-3, but less time.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-19-2019, 02:50 PM
Scrzbill Scrzbill is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Eagles Rest, Wa
Posts: 3,409
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJohn View Post
I'm going to try to come.

Have you ever thought about how it might work to race to 4 on the winners' side? I don't think it's ever the winners' side that slows things down, is it? That way same number of games for the dead money as 3-3, but less time.
Itís an idea but for me it is just a delaying tactic to keep me from the losers side
__________________
Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.