You got 9 to 7 at derby city Billy I.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
'Fudge nuts" ok "toast head" i'll let Freddie coach you and take that 9/7 and when I win i'll take 10/8 for another set. Yes the same guy who beat me 10/7 i'll take 9/7 from with a genious coaching him. By the way have you ever watched the picture "Dumb And Dumber"?:D:D

Dr. Bill

LMFAO No I can't do that Billy.. My religion prevents me from stealing.. Im just looking for a fair game.. Im going to let Freddy coach you and i will still give you 9 to 7.. This will be a brutal game for the Hacker to fade.. When you add freddys I.Q. to yours your total will triple:eek::sorry.
The Hacker is matching up tough these days.. Im going to give a legend and Hall of Famer 9 to 7, Im going to let one of the best movers coach him out loud and openly, not to mention Scott Frosts hand signals and coughing fromt eh sidelines, and to top it off if we Live Stream it I will have to fade Danny D. texting you the right shots before you shoot.. Holy Crap... I think I just trapped myself:D

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
LMFAO No I can't do that Billy.. My religion prevents me from stealing.. Im just looking for a fair game.. Im going to let Freddy coach you and i will still give you 9 to 7.. This will be a brutal game for the Hacker to fade.. When you add freddys I.Q. to yours your total will triple:eek::sorry.
The Hacker is matching up tough these days.. Im going to give a legend and Hall of Famer 9 to 7, Im going to let one of the best movers coach him out loud and openly, not to mention Scott Frosts hand signals and coughing fromt eh sidelines, and to top it off if we Live Stream it I will have to fade Danny D. texting you the right shots before you shoot.. Holy Crap... I think I just trapped myself:D
You know what....that's so funny that i'll play that game if you make all the necessary arrangements with the full cast of players.:lol i'll play you a set for $1,000 a race to two, providing that you take back that thing about my I.Q. tripling. ....

Dr. Bill <Remarkable man with a low I.Q.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
You know what....that's so funny that i'll play that game if you make all the necessary arrangements with the full cast of players.:lol i'll play you a set for $1,000 a race to two, providing that you take back that thing about my I.Q. tripling. ....

Dr. Bill <Remarkable man with a low I.Q.

Ok Billy I have one question I have been dying to ask since we played at Derby and scott was giving you those signals... I figured out most of them...
1. When Scott coughed it meant you were shooting the wrong shot (it sounded like he had chronic bronchitis when we played)
2. When he waved his ATM card it meant you should shoot the bank shot.
3. When he wiggled his feet back and forth he wanted you to kick.
4. When he stood up and picked up the little coffee table he wanted you to bring the balls up table.
However the one im not sure about is this... When Scott was digging at his crotch did that mean to take an intentional scratch OR DID HIS BALLS JUST ITCH? LMFAO:lol:lol:lol:lol

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Ok Billy I have one question I have been dying to ask since we played at Derby and scott was giving you those signals... I figured out most of them...
1. When Scott coughed it meant you were shooting the wrong shot (it sounded like he had chronic bronchitis when we played)
4. When he stood up and picked up the little coffee table he wanted you to bring the balls up table.
However the one im not sure about is this... When Scott was digging at his crotch did that mean to take an intentional scratch OR DID HIS BALLS JUST ITCH? LMFAO:lol:lol:lol:lol
UNCLE

Dr. Bill < knows when to stop

Jimmy B

Verified Member
LOL EXCUSEEEE MEEEEE,...HMMM,... Jimmy Im glad our routine is entertaining for you:D However I do have one question for you JIMMY.. Do you remember who the 3rd comedian was in the famous Who's on First Whats on Second Abbott and Costello routine?

Who. What. I don't know. lol . Nobody?? I get the message Rob. No more static from the rail (pea nut head gallery) And my Encyclopedias didn't arrive yet either. Guess I'll go watch Survivor. I heard there was a drop out. I'm sure you guys will match up and do something.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Who. What. I don't know. lol . Nobody?? I get the message Rob. No more static from the rail (pea nut head gallery) And my Encyclopedias didn't arrive yet either. Guess I'll go watch Survivor. I heard there was a drop out. I'm sure you guys will match up and do something.

LOL No problem I was just busting your balls.. Anyhow If you like me giving Billy 9 to 6 9 to 7 I guess I like it also... right? STAKEHORSE:p

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ

tap,tap,tap

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Rob, you gotta go on the road. And I'm not talking pool. I'm talking the comedy club circuit!!:D

Doc

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Rob you are a funny, funny fellow. Looks like you got Cardone to pack it in. :lol
Coaching? Do you know what the price would be for Cardone to listen to any of my shot choices? In 5 years on the forum and a few years in the broadcast booth, I am still waiting for a single agreement. You know what they say, a fool convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still.

Beard

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Rob you are a funny, funny fellow. Looks like you got Cardone to pack it in. :lol
Coaching? Do you know what the price would be for Cardone to listen to any of my shot choices? In 5 years on the forum and a few years in the broadcast booth, I am still waiting for a single agreement. You know what they say, a fool convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still.Beard

Fred, your account of Cardone's stalwartness puts me in mind of the John Bright quote, ""He is a self-made man, and worships his creator."

Doc

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Coaching? Do you know what the price would be for Cardone to listen to any of my shot choices? In 5 years on the forum and a few years in the broadcast booth, I am still waiting for a single agreement. You know what they say, a fool convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still.

Beard

They talk about a reality pool show... Do you know how funny a show with You, Billy, myself and throw in a couple of the other funny MOFO's would be? Within 2 weeks it would be a hit.. GUARANTEED:D
P.S. The keyword is REALITY... so naturally Billy would have to lose:sorry:heh

onepockethacker

Verified Member
By the way before someone new to the thread or an already established member thinks im being too hard on Billy.... Let me just say that I have the up most respect for Billy I. He was a great player and is the best commentator ever. His genius is unmatched in the accustats booth...

P.S. The preceding message was endorsed and paid for by the Billy Incardona corporation. :eek::lol

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Rob, you gotta go on the road. And I'm not talking pool. I'm talking the comedy club circuit[
Doc
I'll start off my day with this post, not a bad place to start.:heh

You're right Art he should go on the road he's extremely funny, his one liners can give his one pocket game ..."two hit and the pick"
You don't think that his understanding of the game and his arsenal of weapons was the reason why he beat me playing one pocket do you?:lol He was playing a player (myself) that literally handed him the money, jeez!! Come on, give me a break, go back through the many post he's submitted about shot selection, granted he knows a lot of shots, however, he doesn't know when to shoot them. It's like a cook in a restaurant, he may be familiar with the ingredients that goes into foods but doesn't understand when to use them. Example, if the Hacker was the chef he would use the ingredient.. "horseradish" to make "oatmeal" Do you understand.

Then Freddie started to chime in about how many times I agreed with him in the last five years (4) in his shot selection. ( the times he played me and I used the shot to beat him ) He and Hacker are very similar in that they both know all the shots, however, neither one knows when to shoot them. But at least the Hacker can shoot the wrong shot and 'sorta' get away with it because of his "B rating in execution. However, Freddie, well need I say more.:lol:sorry Remember the "accumulation" theory that Freddie sold about a particular shot, you know, the shot that Wirth and I were in opposition against him with? Well that's an example of what i'm talking about. Accumulation:confused: Fred uses profound statements and embellishes his shot selection with all these adjectives that give people a false perception, and he words things so well that he sells it.:frus "Accumulation":heh give me a break.:sorry When he was writing his book on "Banking With The Beard"" I found it kinda strange that he was calling me just about every day and picking my brain about the finer points of banking. Well he did write a master piece on the subject, just sayin.:D

Now Art, do you have a clearer picture about two of our most prolific contributors? I hope that I helped clear things up...Have a nice day.:)

Dr. Bill< giving another apple away

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I'll start off my day with this post, not a bad place to start.:heh

You're right Art he should go on the road he's extremely funny, his one liners can give his one pocket game ..."two hit and the pick"
You don't think that his understanding of the game and his arsenal of weapons was the reason why he beat me playing one pocket do you?:lol He was playing a player (myself) that literally handed him the money, jeez!! Come on, give me a break, go back through the many post he's submitted about shot selection, granted he knows a lot of shots, however, he doesn't know when to shoot them. It's like a cook in a restaurant, he may be familiar with the ingredients that goes into foods but doesn't understand when to use them. Example, if the Hacker was the chef he would use the ingredient.. "horseradish" to make "oatmeal" Do you understand.

Then Freddie started to chime in about how many times I agreed with him in the last five years (4) in his shot selection. ( the times he played me and I used the shot to beat him ) He and Hacker are very similar in that they both know all the shots, however, neither one knows when to shoot them. But at least the Hacker can shoot the wrong shot and 'sorta' get away with it because of his "B rating in execution. However, Freddie, well need I say more.:lol:sorry Remember the "accumulation" theory that Freddie sold about a particular shot, you know, the shot that Wirth and I were in opposition against him with? Well that's an example of what i'm talking about. Accumulation:confused: Fred uses profound statements and embellishes his shot selection with all these adjectives that give people a false perception, and he words things so well that he sells it.:frus "Accumulation":heh give me a break.:sorry When he was writing his book on "Banking With The Beard"" I found it kinda strange that he was calling me just about every day and picking my brain about the finer points of banking. Well he did write a master piece on the subject, just sayin.:D

Now Art, do you have a clearer picture about two of our most prolific contributors? I hope that I helped clear things up...Have a nice day.:)

Dr. Bill< giving another apple away

Bill, The long and the short of it is you are saying the reason you lost to Hacker is because you can't shoot pool and laugh at the same time?

Tom

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Bill, The long and the short of it is you are saying the reason you lost to Hacker is because you can't shoot pool and laugh at the same time?

Tom

Tom the reason Billy lost to me is.... BILLY... Billy and I pocket balls equally about now but he is on his knees begging for 9 to 6 (or maybe he is on his knees for something else :eek::sorry.) When Billy suggests a shot he always goes in to some 3 hour monologue about why his shot is correct.. Billy's ramblings make it look like Artie's answers are one liners:eek: For years ALL the top pros referred to accustats as Billy I. as the voice and Grady and Danny as the brains..
When I see Billy trying in vein to keep up with me it reminds me of about 20 years ago when Deion Sanders was with the 49ers. I forget who they were playing but the 49ers were winning like 38 to 7. Deion had shut down his receiver all day and finally the guy catches 1 ball for 8 yeards and jumps up in Deions face and starts talking trash(LOL true story) What did Deion do? Just pointed up in the air at the scoreboard basically saying.. take a look at the score jackoff..
You see you cant argue with results... SOOOO. HACKER 3 BILLY I. 0 .....
SCOREBOARD JACKOFF!! :D:lol

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Tom the reason Billy lost to me is.... BILLY... Billy and I pocket balls equally about now but he is on his knees begging for 9 to 6 (or maybe he is on his knees for something else :eek::sorry.) When Billy suggests a shot he always goes in to some 3 hour monologue about why his shot is correct.. Billy's ramblings make it look like Artie's answers are one liners:eek: For years ALL the top pros referred to accustats as Billy I. as the voice and Grady and Danny as the brains..
When I see Billy trying in vein to keep up with me it reminds me of about 20 years ago when Deion Sanders was with the 49ers. I forget who they were playing but the 49ers were winning like 38 to 7. Deion had shut down his receiver all day and finally the guy catches 1 ball for 8 yeards and jumps up in Deions face and starts talking trash(LOL true story) What did Deion do? Just pointed up in the air at the scoreboard basically saying.. take a look at the score jackoff..
You see you cant argue with results... SOOOO. HACKER 3 BILLY I. 0 .....
SCOREBOARD JACKOFF!! :D:lol
You're a funny guy without doubt, you're as funny as there is period, imo. I'm not trying to keep up with you in that area I have no chance, i've already submitted don't you remember ..Uncle.. . All i'm doing is stating the obvious and setting the record straight, as usual.:heh But whenever you decide to give me that 9/6--9/7 game let me know, notice that I have come down from 9/6 all the time.:D The new proposal is close to 10/7 all the time so you should feel good about that game. Like I mentioned earlier, if I win with that game i'll play 9/7 all the time. Enough of the "ball busting" lets get serious.:heh

Dr. Bill <serious as a heart attack:heh

onepockethacker

Verified Member
You're a funny guy without doubt, you're as funny as there is period, imo. I'm not trying to keep up with you in that area I have no chance, i've already submitted don't you remember ..Uncle.. . All i'm doing is stating the obvious and setting the record straight, as usual.:heh But whenever you decide to give me that 9/6--9/7 game let me know, notice that I have come down from 9/6 all the time.:D The new proposal is close to 10/7 all the time so you should feel good about that game. Like I mentioned earlier, if I win with that game i'll play 9/7 all the time. Enough of the "ball busting" lets get serious.:heh

Dr. Bill <serious as a heart attack:heh

Derby City 2013 9 to 7 you got action