Balls

KindlyOleUncleDave

Verified Member
In watching the TAR stream (should I say B E A U T I F U L TAR stream !) from Las Vegas I notice that the great minds of the age have been at work once again adjusting the colors involved in the pocket games. Danny D. should consider himself special in that folks would go to so much labor to save him from being confused over the pink ball.

Now, however, the state of video technology is such that we could revert to the OLD STANDARD ball colors and be able to discriminate them easily on-screen. It is no longer the 1990s.

Anyone who knows me can read between the lines here ... there are a lot of words excised above.

Please do NOT ask me my opinion about the rationale supporting the measle cue ball.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
This is a good place for this. This is an email I got this morning:

Only the Brits have "the balls" to make a health commercial like this one.

Heed the advice, have a check-up!

A British commercial you will not see in the US.

http://adsoftheworld.com/media/tv/mcac_rhian_touches_herself

That's good Petie. Important message. She has a nice look. I like her hands too. The balls from yesteryear were the best. Forget about lime green, lavender and turquoise balls. That's crazy. I don't like the seven to be brown either. I want it burgundy. And they should always match up like before. One-Nine is yellow. Two-Ten=light blue. Three-Eleven should be red and so on and so forth.

tylerdurden

Verified Member
My favs (including that cb). Enough said.