One Pocket Stream - FINAL DAY!

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
Be sure to spread the word and get your family and friends watch the final day of coverage of the 3rd Annual OP.org, Member's Tournament!

First Streamed Match: John Rawski vs Jim Tomassoni

The FINAL 8:

Winner's Side:
Bee Davison vs Dave Gross
Jim Tomassoni vs Jon Rawski

One Loss Side:
Jerry Matchin vs Jay Helfert
Henry Dorsey vs Nick Beratanos

STREAM LINK:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjNfT31JWBQ[/ame]

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Since I couldn't be there, my buddy (and long-time/25 years tough action opponent) John Rawski, representing for me, and Chicago - take it down John...:heh

- Ghost

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Since I couldn't be there, my buddy (and long-time/25 years tough action opponent) John Rawski, representing for me, and Chicago - take it down John...:heh

- Ghost

In between matches, when everyone else is doing whatever, JR is hitting balls. Looks like he is going to be tough to beat.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Hot seat match streaming now. Dave Gross(12squared) and jtompilot (Jim Tomassoni)

Playing for 3rd/4th Jerry Matchin and Nick Bertranos

5/6th done, Bee Davison and John Rawski

7/8th done, Jay Helfert/Henry Dorsey

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Jerry knocked Nick B out, so Jerry awaits the loser between Dave Gross and Jim T the pilot. Nick heads back to Canada nice finish Nick!! Three players left

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Pilot wins the hot seat over Dave Gross and awaits the winner between Dave and Jerry Matchin.

Tough match with an amazing finish. I hope someone posts a clip of JTom's incredible bank/break-out shot to win the match.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Final

Final

Final match JimTomassoni and Jerry Matchin. Single race to three. Jim won the winners side so he gets first break.

Dave Gross finishes third.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
wow, great match you guys, Jim takes it down and beats Jerry in the finals that ended 5:10 AM California time. :)

you are welcome for the tune up Jim, hehe, jk, great playing!

youngstown

Verified Member
One Pocket Stream - FINAL DAY!

Congrats Jim. Jerry, too. Both of you played great. I only caught the last game of the finals after I woke up for work this morning. If I were up all night I’d be a sell-out get-it-over-with wreck, lol.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Tough match with an amazing finish. I hope someone posts a clip of JTom's incredible bank/break-out shot to win the match.

He never should have had the chance to shoot that ball.
:frus
Miller,

PM me your paypal so I can square up with the money I lost on 12Squared!!!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO

Although I was on the bad end of the pilot's shot, it was awesome! (not sure I'm ready to see it again, though) :eek::eek::D

Congrats to Jim and Jerry. I got the full treatment from both...they try H-A-R-D.

Dave

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Howdy All;

Just "Bumpin'" this up to ask a question I have and may have missed the original
mention somewhere else in the forum but is Daniel going to chop up the streams
into individual matches and post them to his POV youtube channel at some time?
I know he must be like a 1 armed paper hanger at times so as the expression goes
"I can wait" , just need to know if there will be something to wait for.

Thanks for the job that was done during the tourney and everything else you've posted.

hank