congratulations to jim and jerry
and dave for third
great playing,,,,,:)
and great stamina......:eek::D

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Congratulations to Jim and Jerry for a tough grueling final. I didn't get to see any of the match, but I know Jim keeps himself in pretty good condition, so that may have helped his stamina. There's no way I could play all day and night like that anymore!

~Doc

Henry

Verified Member
Congratulations to Jim and Jerry for a tough grueling final. I didn't get to see any of the match, but I know Jim keeps himself in pretty good condition, so that may have helped his stamina. There's no way I could play all day and night like that anymore!

~Doc

I got up at 3am and they were still playing. Kind of happy I got knocked out Sunday first match. They both play great. Got home and watched the stream and great commentary

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
I got up at 3am and they were still playing. Kind of happy I got knocked out Sunday first match. They both play great. Got home and watched the stream and great commentary
Henry,
Thx again for waiting for me. Very classy. My nerves after the 18 wheeler busted up in front of me on the highway were frazzled. I'm surprised that's I didn't overshoot every ball by 10 feet. In the third game that miscue really hurt you and I was able to peck around the the rack for the win.

You play great and it was a pleasure to meet you.

Henry

Verified Member
Henry,
Thx again for waiting for me. Very classy. My nerves after the 18 wheeler busted up in front of me on the highway were frazzled. I'm surprised that's I didn't overshoot every ball by 10 feet. In the third game that miscue really hurt you and I was able to peck around the the rack for the win.

You play great and it was a pleasure to meet you.[/QUOTEIt

It was a pleasure Nick. I came to play and as I often say I would rather lose than not play at all. You played good, great stroke and cue ball control. Have a safe trip home. I must say I been around this pool for 50 years and seen my share of assholes but they were not in this tournament. All great guys but they will take your cash if you get out of line. I loved it.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Well deserved WIN. Congrats to all the guys that played in the Tournament.

fastford

Congrats to 1st & 2nd it was truly a grind watching you guys finish the tournament out!!!!!

tdietrich1972

Verified Member
From
Had a great time watching this tournament - looked like a group of people who truly enjoyed playing & spending time together. Was fun waking up this morning & watching the ending before work. Congrats to all!

jay helfert

Verified Member
Congrats to all the players! It was a strong field of players imo. I know I need more practice to compete with this crew! :)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Congrats

Congrats to all the players! It was a strong field of players imo. I know I need more practice to compete with this crew! :)

Jay when I was watching you were playing great! I may have needed that 9-7 after all. Maybe next time :). It was great meeting you.

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Congrats to Pilot... and congrats to all that competed. It was fun watching you guys. And Thanks POV.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Congrats to The Pilot.. What a night.. Everybody I saw played very good unless they had gotten totally wore out from 12 or more hours of playing...And special props for fantastic commentating by Mr. Newkirk. The stories at about three to seven AM my time were awesome. He's the best.... I think me and Dustin and one or two more were all that were left in the chat room. Well worth staying tuned for. Listen to the replay....(And don't lay your cue on the table) lmao...

chicagomike

Verified Member
Congrats Jim...thanks to all who participated. I thoroughly enjoyed watching you all play!!!

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Congratulations brother Jim - good flight plan...but don't rest on your laurels - come on up here to Chicago and play some captain with me and J.R...:)

- Ghost

Last edited:

keoneyo

Verified Member
What a great tournament. Not only the competition but the comaraderie. You guys just gave off a positive healthy nature of our game that we love. This is the way it should be. Thanks to Owner Chris, POV Daniel, Steve Booth, and all of you that could make this happen. Lets have another one!