User CP question for admin

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
This is one of those 'no big thing' kinda questions. I had the CP setting to auto detect change to DST but it did not change. Had to set to 'always' to get it on DST. Is there a problem in the program?

Do I need to get a life or what :D :D

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
Another one

Another one

Pelican said:
This is one of those 'no big thing' kinda questions. I had the CP setting to auto detect change to DST but it did not change. Had to set to 'always' to get it on DST. Is there a problem in the program?

Do I need to get a life or what :D :D
Gotcha, Pel. Another one. The Avatar doesn't seem to work either. I noticed my good friend JAM has hers. Look, I know she is more pleasant to look at. Maybe it's personal, Steve, lol. Just kidding, what's up?

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
hemicudas said:
Gotcha, Pel. Another one. The Avatar doesn't seem to work either. I noticed my good friend JAM has hers. Look, I know she is more pleasant to look at. Maybe it's personal, Steve, lol. Just kidding, what's up?
Custom Avatars were not enabled as the default option, so the only ones you have seen so far are where the user specifically requested an avatar, and they sent me the pic. I have changed the setting to enable them -- let me know if you have trouble and I can try adding it manually.

Pel -- As far as the DST setting within your own User CP? Not sure about that one...

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
onepocket said:
Custom Avatars were not enabled as the default option, so the only ones you have seen so far are where the user specifically requested an avatar, and they sent me the pic. I have changed the setting to enable them -- let me know if you have trouble and I can try adding it manually.

Pel -- As far as the DST setting within your own User CP? Not sure about that one...

Thanks, like it said it was just more of a curiosity thing. Yes indeed, it's the little things in life that drive us CRAZY :eek:

Later, Pel :)