Hi to all

bobt64

Verified Member
From
Green Valley, AZ
Since I am really starting to appreciate the game more I thought it was about time to join the forum. Really looking forward to learning more about the game and figured this would be a great place to start. I split my time between IL and AZ, we do play 1P in AZ, our recently opened room in town has some guys who have played but mostly it's 8 ball and 9 ball. there has been some talk about trying to get something going in !P. Anyhow glad to be a member.

Bob

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Bob

Bob

you have found a great site to learn about this great game...plus as a added advantage...you have some greats on this site to learn from...Have fun...Welcome...

B

phil dade

Verified Member
From
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Welcome Bob,

When you say AZ I think on Phoenix as that was laststop for my family. If you are there, you will find some outstanding 1P players. (not to slide IL) :)

You will find this very informative.

Phil

bobt64

Verified Member
From
Green Valley, AZ
Welcome Bob,

When you say AZ I think on Phoenix as that was laststop for my family. If you are there, you will find some outstanding 1P players. (not to slide IL) :)

You will find this very informative.

Phil

I'm a bit further south, Green Valley near Tucson. Old timers place. Although a few of us have discussed going up to Phoenix for one of the 1P tournaments.