The "Beast in the East" Regional OnePocket invitational

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Inspired by the California regional battle this is to start a thread officially creating a matchup for us East Coasters in our Forum.

Initial battle entrants are myself, CoreyinDC, YoungstownKid, and our father, Darmoose.

If there are any other East coasters who would like to be included, post here. GoldCrown comes to mind.

Initially proposed location is Drexeline Billiards, which is just south of Philly right off of 95. Beautiful, non smoking room with perfect, tight pocketed GC's and cameras already set up. This can be moved of course.

None of these details are confirmed but let's get it on!!

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Inspired by the California regional battle this is to start a thread officially creating a matchup for us East Coasters in our Forum.

Initial battle entrants are myself, CoreyinDC, YoungstownKid, and our father, Darmoose.

If there are any other East coasters who would like to be included, post here. GoldCrown comes to mind.

Initially proposed location is Drexeline Billiards, which is just south of Philly right off of 95. Beautiful, non smoking room with perfect, tight pocketed GC's and cameras already set up. This can be moved of course.

None of these details are confirmed but let's get it on!!

Good job Mitch. I think we oughta call it "Father Knows Best":)(aww shucks, you kids probably don't even know what that refers to)

Last edited:

Jakie

Verified Member
From
Naples Fl
East Coast Challenge

East Coast Challenge

Hey Mitch

Would Florida meet the geographical requirements of this event? I have family in DE and MD that I could visit while I was up there. Do you have a tentative date for this? Let me know.

Thanks

Nick

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Hey Mitch

Would Florida meet the geographical requirements of this event? I have family in DE and MD that I could visit while I was up there. Do you have a tentative date for this? Let me know.

Thanks

Nick

Hey Nick! I was thinking of you for this actually, but then remembered you are in FL. But since you are a D.C/MD guy originally, sure! The more the merrier I suppose. Maybe Tom and Larry would like to come up as well. Fine by me! No hackers allowed though 😂.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

I just had a thought that I want to voice... this cannot be near to the members tourney as we in no way want to cause any conflicts!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

youngstown

Verified Member

I just had a thought that I want to voice... this cannot be near to the members tourney as we in no way want to cause any conflicts!

I have two trips already planned to that area. The first is for SBX. The second is for the weekend of June 24th (yes, the weekend after The Members), prob driving up Thu or Fri. The trip is so my wife can attend a concert, but I am not going to it and am available for some pool.

I'm not sure if I will fit in a third trip to that area. A man's got to know his (driving) limitations.

Last edited:

youngstown

Verified Member

Are we each going to get a corporation of backers I think I could probably put together about 20 bucks if I got enough people...

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

I have two trips already planned to that area. The first is for SBX. The second is for the weekend of June 24th (yes, the weekend after The Members), prob driving up Thu or Fri. The trip is so my wife can attend a concert, but I am not going to it and am available for some pool.

I'm not sure if I will fit in a third trip to that area. A man's got to know his (driving) limitations.

Good. You shoot too straight anyway 😂. Be sure to stay in touch via text before you come though so we can meet up and play. I'm taking my wife to Boston the weekend of the expo but will probably go on Thursday at some point. Maybe we get out Wednesday night if you're here.

youngstown

Verified Member

So no chance you'd consider the weekend of the 24th?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

So no chance you'd consider the weekend of the 24th?

I am open to whatever we the players decide. But I think it's bad form to have it too close to the Members tournament. Just my opinion. It's not up to only me though.