Where else in the world can you get pro level advice for free????

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
all of us put our 2 cents in based on our skill set what we would do in the situation presented
but we get the advantage of listening to what would an elite player would do and often why
FOR FREE
cmon man what can be better than that?????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Cory in dc

Verified Member
all of us put our 2 cents in based on our skill set what we would do in the situation presented
but we get the advantage of listening to what would an elite player would do and often why
FOR FREE
cmon man what can be better than that?????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

You're not kidding. A few people (and fortunately, it's only a few but sometimes they post a lot) here would bitch and moan over free beer. You're giving me Budweiser? That's an insult! The one true beer is McCrafty's Double Hop Single Barrel IPA. Your offer of a free beer has besmirched my honor and you owe me an apology.

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
I agree completely! I love the wwyd's and the replies. Especially from Hacker and Dr. Bill. I didn't mention the frindly Ghost because he's usually the root of the wwGd, but his insight is also entertaining. I hope these and others keep posting. Todd
Oh Ps. I miss the short bus references. I hope to one day play good enough to ride the short bus with you guys. Lol

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
FOR FREE

I belong to a couple of car forums and I am always amazed at how willing some great mechanics are to give detailed advice.
This place is great also for help, I don't see all the hatred and denigration on the other forums that I see here.
It's a shame it continues , it certainly detracts from an otherwise great experience .

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I belong to a couple of car forums and I am always amazed at how willing some great mechanics are to give detailed advice.
This place is great also for help, I don't see all the hatred and denigration on the other forums that I see here.
It's a shame it continues , it certainly detracts from an otherwise great experience .

I believe it is rooted in the competitive nature of pool, compounded by text based misunderstandings and internet boosted bravado lol.

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
I personally enjoy some of the ribbing. Hackers a funny guy sometimes. Im used to it in my poolroom. It's all in fun but you need to be able to back and forth without taking it too personal.:)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I believe it is rooted in the competitive nature of pool, compounded by text based misunderstandings and internet boosted bravado lol.
Good way to put it. Oftentimes misunderstandings arise when guys write something that is perfectly benign when spoken, but can be misinterpreted when read. Everyone knows what they mean when they write it, but sometimes the effort is not made --with emoticons or re-phrasing-- to present it in such a way that it conveys the exact meaning they intended.

~Doc

beatle

Verified Member
real simple dont make personal attacks on people. rib in jest only.

if someone attacks you dont answer or answer one time and let it go.