The best part about one pocket...

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
Is that the best of the best can still find things to discuss(beat into the ground), thats alot of depth in a game, chess is like that. Thats what makes it great we can agree to disagree, that aint gonna happen in 9ball. Perhaps 3C is like this too, I'm not sure.

I wish I could make a WEI table, I needed all the balls my opponents $ ball was in the jaws, following it in wasnt a plan as he had open shots to win with BIH, I tried to back cut a ball, I almost did, but in doing so I took out his game ball on a billiard then after that a caram(did i say that right? its hard to explain), never in a million years would anyone here have ever seen that shot, it was a miricle(and just luck) but it showed me no matter how bad things look there is a solution there somewhere.

I will show it to Artie sometime, I wont forget it, it was amazing, Remember the Efren "Z" shot playing Earl??? this shot(my carom/billiard/what ever it was) had it been a hill/hill game for $10,000 would have gave Efrens shot the 5 ball(had it been intended-i lucked out the jawed $$ ball). Thats what makes 1P so great, not that we all dont know that.

Its fun to listen to the best of the best argue about a shot, albeit I think they are shooting 2 different shots,

thanks guys for what your teaching us, in 30 years I will do the same for the younger guys to the best of my abilities.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Fatboy said:
I wish I could make a WEI table

You CAN make a WEI table, just watch the video that will walk you right along with it.... there is thread called New- WEI basic video tutorial just a few threads down from this one.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Fatboy said:
Is that the best of the best can still find things to discuss(beat into the ground), thats alot of depth in a game, chess is like that. Thats what makes it great we can agree to disagree, that aint gonna happen in 9ball. Perhaps 3C is like this too, I'm not sure.

I wish I could make a WEI table, I needed all the balls my opponents $ ball was in the jaws, following it in wasnt a plan as he had open shots to win with BIH, I tried to back cut a ball, I almost did, but in doing so I took out his game ball on a billiard then after that a caram(did i say that right? its hard to explain), never in a million years would anyone here have ever seen that shot, it was a miricle(and just luck) but it showed me no matter how bad things look there is a solution there somewhere.

I will show it to Artie sometime, I wont forget it, it was amazing, Remember the Efren "Z" shot playing Earl??? this shot(my carom/billiard/what ever it was) had it been a hill/hill game for $10,000 would have gave Efrens shot the 5 ball(had it been intended-i lucked out the jawed $$ ball). Thats what makes 1P so great, not that we all dont know that.

Its fun to listen to the best of the best argue about a shot, albeit I think they are shooting 2 different shots,

thanks guys for what your teaching us, in 30 years I will do the same for the younger guys to the best of my abilities.

It is fun kicking shots around, Eric. I only wish we could all be in a poolroom on a real table. There just might be a little action to go with all the woofing.

So far, WEIn pocket has really taken its toll on egos. So few seem to see the same shot, the same way.

My won, loss record at WEIn pocket is not good. It appears to be a game of "cyber-inches" and the visual images can, and often do, change over a long thread.

Dennis for instance, could easily give me 8 to 4 in WEIn pocket. Possibly only 8 to 6 on a real live table. :eek:

Dick <--is getting tired of bringing a knife to an AK-47 fight.

Dick <--

Last edited:

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
i saw part of your video last nite thanks that was a huge contribution as WEI tables have pumped life into this site like nothing else, except Artie has. One pocket is alot about talking about shots and words are just too complicated, if we all become proficant at WEI tables then this site will teach alot of people to play(that could be good or bad). Can you imagine 3 years of WEI table's and the discussions, that would make SMS look like a magizine while this would be a encyclopedia, I'm not knocking SMS but the amount of tables and discussion is endles, I hope that happens. What a rescource that would be. Shame we didnt have this years ago.

When I learn how to do it, I will show Artie, I'm not so good with computers but will give it a go.

thanks again,

Fatboy

Verified Member
From
Vegas & LA
SJDinPHX said:
It is fun kicking shots around, Eric. I only wish we could all be in a poolroom on a real table. There just might be a little action to go with all the woofing.

So far, WEIn pocket has really taken its toll on egos. So few seem to see the same shot, the same way.

My won, loss record at WEIn pocket is not good. It appears to be a game of "cyber-inches" and the visual images can, and often do, change over a long thread.

Dennis for instance, could play me 8 to 4 in WEIn pocket, possibly only 8 to 6 on a real live table. :eek:

Dick <--is tired of bringing a knife to an AK-47 fight.

Dick <--

did you get my PM's???

hurry up man and come to Vegas!!!

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:

Dennis for instance, could easily give me 8 to 4 in WEIn pocket. Possibly only 8 to 6 on a real live table. :eek:

Dick <--is tired of bringing a knife to an AK-47 fight.

Dick <--
Who Will Make The First Wei Table Billy Or Fat Boy Whats The price.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
A Three Horse Race

A Three Horse Race

Artie Bodendorfer said:
Who Will Make The First Wei Table Billy Or Fat Boy Whats The price.

Artie,

Trick them both into putting up $10,000 apiece and put your own up also. Then pm me and we'll snap 'em both off.

Lightning

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
NH Steve said:
Or Artie. You have to get in that field. Win, place or show?
Very Good But I am Off THe Board. You Cant Bet When THe Game Is Off The Board. My Game My Rule Take it or leave it. Its A two Horse race. Who will be first. I Will Bet On THe Man THat posts First. You Can Take The Field.