Autographed copies available.

Keith McCready

Verified Member
Thumbs up!

Thumbs up!

Thanks, Humph, for my personalized copy! I give it a thumbs up, a must-read for those who weren't around and a wonderful read for people who like pool!

Your friend,
Keith

jungledude

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Keith McCready said:
Thanks, Humph, for my personalized copy! I give it a thumbs up, a must-read for those who weren't around and a wonderful read for people who like pool!

Your friend,
Keith

Keith, thanks so very much for the plug coming from one of the top five most talented players ever. Will buy you a cold Bud when I see, why don't you and Jen try to make it down here before long....Your friend always, Humphrey ;) :p ;)

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Great book!

Great book!

Humphrey,

You've written a wonderful book. Anyone who's ever been enticed by the allure of the poolroom, or captivated by two guys battling it out on the green baize for the cheese will love this book! The fact that it's a true account makes it all the more fascinating.

Doc

jungledude

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Thanks to you too, Doc

Thanks to you too, Doc

:) Doc, was surprised to hear Lou (Luke's old stakehorse) moved to Los Angeles. I called him the other day thinking he was still on the Gulf Coast and he told me he had moved. Once again, thanks for the kind words about the book, hope to see you soon. :D ;) :D

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
jungledude said:
:) Doc, was surprised to hear Lou (Luke's old stakehorse) moved to Los Angeles. I called him the other day thinking he was still on the Gulf Coast and he told me he had moved. Once again, thanks for the kind words about the book, hope to see you soon. :D ;) :D

Yes I imagine Luc is looking around for another backer. I don't think Mark will do it. Hope to see you in Gulfport at the Pechauer event on Aug. 14.

Doc

SLIMKID

Your Book

Your Book

How Can I Get A Copy Of Your Book Hump??? I Live In The Southeast... Mobile/ Pensacola Area And Have Heard Alot Of Good Things About It And Really Want To Read It But I Dont Have A Credit Card... If You Know Anyone That Has Extra Copies Of It I Would Be Very Happy To Stop By And Buy Them From Them.