Coming to Houston

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
I will be at Bogie's on 1960 today from around 12 till into the night. Only going to be in town for today , leaving out tomorrow early AM. Hope to see some of the gang and play some 1P.---Smitty

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I will be at Bogie's on 1960 today from around 12 till into the night. Only going to be in town for today , leaving out tomorrow early AM. Hope to see some of the gang and play some 1P.---Smitty

I'll try to get out there sometime in the afternoon Smitty. If not John Rizzo should be there or perhaps Maurice LeBlanc or some of the others. Will be good to see you again and play a few games.:)

Cory in dc

Verified Member

Have fun, I did! Watch you, beer is cheap down in TX.

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
Had a great time! Was so nice to shoot in the Best Poolhall in the U.S. in my opinion and see all my friends. Played with Dave and John, played for about 6 hrs. Saw Jeff didn't get to play him as I was in a match, but thanks for showing up Jeff always good to see you. To all my friends at Bogie's thanks for making my visit so nice.---Smitty