Mini action report

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Young Nick Vita slipped into Chicago a week or so ago and snuck up on a couple of local shortstops who didn't know who he was......They figured a young looking kid like probably plays jam-up 9 ball, but can't play super strong One Pocket......Well, Nick charged them pretty good for that clocking mistake that they made - They know who he is now.....^_^

Ghost

Shag_Fu

Verified Member
I had heard he was going up there. My roommate had talked to him in memphis 2 weeks or so ago. I heard the lessons werent exactly cheap either.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
One Pocket Ghost said:
Well, Nick charged them pretty good for that clocking mistake that they made - They know who he is now.....^_^
Ghost
OPG, did Nick snag any notable name players? You and I both saw him play jam-up in Louisville, including wins over Cliff, Putnam, and others. The best part is, I don't believe Nick uses booze or drugs, so he'll likely be around for awhile... His frequent road bud, Justyn Cone, ain't too shabby either.:cool:

Doc

opposedtwin

Verified Member
From
Tennessee
Re: Nick Vita

Re: Nick Vita

Nick Vita was in Chatt. a month or so ago for the monthly 9 ball tournament. Not sure how he placed but he came over and sat with Vernon Elliott and myself and quizzed Vernon about his famous bank shots and how he played different people of his era. Seemed like a nice clean cut young man.
Don't remember him matchibg up with anyone.