Happy Birthday JR!

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
Thanks for the "Happy Birthday" wishes. Optimistically (a word better suited than hopefully since I am now one digit on the younger side of 70), I will see some if not everyone at the Derby City Classic this January and if not, then at the 4th Annual Members Only Onepocket.org tournament in June.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Thanks for the "Happy Birthday" wishes. Optimistically (a word better suited than hopefully since I am now one digit on the younger side of 70), I will see some if not everyone at the Derby City Classic this January and if not, then at the 4th Annual Members Only Onepocket.org tournament in June.
Happy Birthday John hope things are good with you, you certainly deserve it. Have a great day.
Bill Incardona

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
HBD young man :)

HBD young man :)

Summer of 67, I remember it well....first year of college and Beatles and hippie chicks and Janscos....all rolled into one. No better time to be an 18 yr old living close to the Fat man in Dowell IL.