Schmidt and Gentile

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
John and Chris just finished playing a five ahead set for 5 big ones. It lasted about an hour and a half. John won every game. Maybe Chris wasn't 100% after his illness.
They might play again next week in Vegas. Happy and safe 4th to all.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
John and Chris just finished playing a five ahead set for 5 big ones. It lasted about an hour and a half. John won every game. Maybe Chris wasn't 100% after his illness.
They might play again next week in Vegas. Happy and safe 4th to all.

i thought it would be a hard fought match for whomever won
i guess chris wasnt at 100%
like you said frank
and anything less was to much to overcome:(

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Wow! Schmidt shut him out?! Well, Schmidt is a lethal player when he's on, because he can get out from anywhere. That's how he was able to beat Frost (although Frost kept scratching). Running 8 for JS is like running 3 for me...

I wonder if Schmidt still has the poolroom in Wheeling, WVA?

Doc

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Wow! Schmidt shut him out?! Well, Schmidt is a lethal player when he's on, because he can get out from anywhere. That's how he was able to beat Frost (although Frost kept scratching). Running 8 for JS is like running 3 for me...

I wonder if Schmidt still has the poolroom in Wheeling, WVA?

Doc

I believe he is back in CA Doc.

His one pocket game is underrated, but he must have caught Chris a little off his feed to win 5 zip.

tylerdurden

Verified Member
I would think he banks well on that table, which i'm sure came well into play. I don't know, I still think Gentile will outthink John, but I dont think that matters much in pool. It is almost all about execution under the gun, and that is where schmidt is second to none in my estimation. I mean if there were real money in pool wed see guys like schmidt at the top (he'd hate me for saying all that).