Memories

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Here is a pic from Las Vegas in 2011, the year I finished 7/8 in the US Open One Pocket. Popped up on my Facebook page yesterday.

Attachments

• 068C29FC-0484-4B72-95D2-F6B70E9C9FDA.jpeg
    068C29FC-0484-4B72-95D2-F6B70E9C9FDA.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 1

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
Here is a pic from Las Vegas in 2011, the year I finished 7/8 in the US Open One Pocket. Popped up on my Facebook page yesterday.
I recognize you, Lou Figueroa and John Brumback. Who else is there?

pj
chgo

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Memories

Mkbtank, Howdy;

Come-on youz can do betta 'n that. There s 3 black shirts, 3 white shirts and 2

blue shirts with stripes ... :frus , :lol .

hank

Hahaha. Yeah but Lenny’s shirt is REALLY black lol Thanks for labeling the pic.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Bernie is the blue and white striped shirt in the middle of the pic.

i know it's not, but the guy in yellow next to Bernie in yellow resembles Matt Hilton a little bit :)
If I'm not mistaken the guy to Bernie's right was an active poster here at one point. And too, the guy in the blue shirt at the end of the table looks REAL familiar...

~Doc

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

I was there -- I think I must have taken the pic since I am not in it :D The guy in the light shirt came with Bernie I think. I don't think he played pool particularly, but what I remember was when he gave me a lift down the Strip, it was a damn nice car lol.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
And on the far right -- that is one of our long distance members, Roy Steffensen, who lives off the coast of Norway or something crazy like that!! Wicked nice guy and fun too. I think he has family now and might also be some kind of local Norwegian politician, which would not surprise me.