Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2015, 06:21 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevelomako View Post
Ok, we are going to be in Atlantic City.

We can go play at Fuscos place in Philly because my buddy wants to play some jack off there named Feldman again. He said he played this guy years ago and was a real sucker so he's hoping he's still above ground and hasn't gone broke yet.

So there's a couple of games already and I'll bring my stick also and if I can find someone barely breathing or with no pulse I might even play myself. If they're breathing I'll play cheap, if they have no pulse they can bet what they want to win. Lol

You guys get together and let me know what you're going to do. Let's not be nitty about the bet, when you get the nuts you're supposed to ship it.
Steve- Please do let me know if you come to Philly. Fuscos is one of my main rooms and I would love to get together. I always enjoy your posts so it would be a pleasure. Plus, I can barely breathe and love to match up.

Trying to figure out who Feldman is but it's not ringing any bells.

Mitch
Old 10-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkbtank View Post
Steve- Please do let me know if you come to Philly. Fuscos is one of my main rooms and I would love to get together. I always enjoy your posts so it would be a pleasure. Plus, I can barely breathe and love to match up.

Trying to figure out who Feldman is but it's not ringing any bells.

Mitch
You got it.

I don't know who Feldman is either but my buddy said "I can play this jack off Feldman again if we go there".

Pretty sure it's not Oscar though.

I will have a mirror with me and you'll have to let me hold it under your mouth for a while first before we figured out what to do. Lol
Old 10-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Verified Member

Default onepockethacker challenges Lou

Quote:
You got it.

I don't know who Feldman is either but my buddy said "I can play this jack off Feldman again if we go there".

Pretty sure it's not Oscar though.

I will have a mirror with me and you'll have to let me hold it under your mouth for a while first before we figured out what to do. Lol

Fair enough. When you see the other 15 guys in there fighting to play me, you'll feel better lol.
Old 10-01-2015, 07:56 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Fair enough. When you see the other 15 guys in there fighting to play me, you'll feel better lol.

Lol. I'll leave the mirror in the car then.

Was actually in Philly last week but we left because the Pope wouldn't play and he had all the hotels charging double and triple.
Old 10-01-2015, 07:57 PM
Verified Member

Hey Mitch, If I'm board in NYC maybe we can meet half way at Sand Castle in Edison on Saturday.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:08 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Lol. I'll leave the mirror in the car then.

Was actually in Philly last week but we left because the Pope wouldn't play and he had all the hotels charging double and triple.
Good to hear you get down here. Then we will definitely get to make it happen sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtompilot View Post
Hey Mitch, If I'm board in NYC maybe we can meet half way at Sand Castle in Edison on Saturday.
I will check with the boss, but I played a ton last week and it lets just say the wife did not appreciate it like I did. I may have to do family stuff on Saturday. I will try though and will text. I am looking forward to playing again.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
He'll start feeling better when he notices the nice, fluid handwriting on the deposit receipt you give him. (Do you allow withdrawals?)
Old 10-01-2015, 08:35 PM
Verified Member

Default onepockethacker challenges Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJohn View Post
He'll start feeling better when he notices the nice, fluid handwriting on the deposit receipt you give him. (Do you allow withdrawals?)

Ha. Unfortunately I do.

Btw- thanks. The word fluid has never even been uttered around discussion of my game. Specifically my stroke. As a matter of fact it looks like I am having a stroke when I play 😂😁😊😇
Old 10-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Good to hear you get down here. Then we will definitely get to make it happen sometime.

I will check with the boss, but I played a ton last week and it lets just say the wife did not appreciate it like I did. I may have to do family stuff on Saturday. I will try though and will text. I am looking forward to playing again.
I'm playing bad so I'm easy. I don't tell my that🎱✈️
Old 10-01-2015, 09:12 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Ha. Unfortunately I do.

Btw- thanks. The word fluid has never even been uttered around discussion of my game. Specifically my stroke. As a matter of fact it looks like I am having a stroke when I play 😂😁😊😇
Guy has the best "road stroke" I've ever seen. I'm fact, I think I'll christen thee "Road Stroke" here and now.