Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2015, 08:12 AM
Verified Member

Default get well soon bill

sorry to learn of your bout with montezumas revenge......
get well soon....
Old 10-24-2015, 08:36 AM
Verified Member

he just needs to get his meds straight......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMmSDDmu-gI

"get well" Kentucky.....

Old 10-25-2015, 01:59 AM
Verified Member

I have never ever been this sick from food. I am back in the hospital after several days of misery and torture. The doctor treating me says I may be out by Monday.warning to all, stay away from Texass bar b que. this is really cutting into my profit margins.
Old 10-25-2015, 10:38 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
I have never ever been this sick from food. I am back in the hospital after several days of misery and torture. The doctor treating me says I may be out by Monday.warning to all, stay away from Texass bar b que. this is really cutting into my profit margins.
Yeah what a bummer of poor timing for you Bill -- having invested and planned on this trip for quite a while, and instead of enjoying the fun holed up with intestinal troubles!!! Thank you for making your gear available to the Bogie's staff so the stream goes on despite you being out of it!!!
Old 10-25-2015, 10:50 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Steve View Post
Yeah what a bummer of poor timing for you Bill -- having invested and planned on this trip for quite a while, and instead of enjoying the fun holed up with intestinal troubles!!! Thank you for making your gear available to the Bogie's staff so the stream goes on despite you being out of it!!!

100% agree!
Old 10-25-2015, 02:22 PM
Verified Member

Default get well soon bill

Get well soon, Bill.
Old 10-25-2015, 06:35 PM
Verified Member

Another day tomorrow at my luxury suite here at Houston Northwest. The plan is go places where all the black stuff has been coming from, not my idea of fun.
Old 10-26-2015, 09:36 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Steve View Post
Oh, that's something that needs to be mentioned: A nice young man who works for Bogies spent about 40 hours (while presumably being paid by Bogies) doing nothing but working on everything related to making the stream happen and keeping it going.

Bogies is the NUTZ, and the manager John Rizzo and the owner David ? are already talking about next year.
Old 10-27-2015, 04:45 PM
Verified Member

I am on the road to recovering. Thanks to John getting me to the airport, I was able to get some sleep for the first time in five days and to eat something for the first time in four days. It turns out that the problem was a fungus (wrong type) growth got into my intestines. Without more test there is no way to determine why it started. I lost about 20+ pounds and I intend to keep most of it off. It is not a recommended method of dieting. Thanks everyone for your support and I have a plan for next year, if there is one, to set up two cameras and a booth for commentary. If I am running the stream I can download it and later make copies.
Old 10-27-2015, 05:02 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
I am on the road to recovering. Thanks to John getting me to the airport, I was able to get some sleep for the first time in five days and to eat something for the first time in four days. It turns out that the problem was a fungus (wrong type) growth got into my intestines. Without more test there is no way to determine why it started. I lost about 20+ pounds and I intend to keep most of it off. It is not a recommended method of dieting. Thanks everyone for your support and I have a plan for next year, if there is one, to set up two cameras and a booth for commentary. If I am running the stream I can download it and later make copies.
That sucks what happened.

So it really wasn't the Texas BBQ but something that flared up when you got there?

I think we should have a funding campaign next year to help you out whether you need the help or not.