Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2017, 02:52 PM
Verified Member

Default Red Shoes update

For those of you who may be traveling through Chicagoland and looking for a great place to play some one pocket, Red Shoes in Alsip just had their front 4 "players only" tables recovered in blue and rerailed. I hear and it seems to me they may be the best playing Brunswick tables anywhere!

The owner John Lavin is a great guy and does all he can to promote the game and provide the best possible playing enviroment for his patrons. Players of all speeds are welcomed and could most likely find some kind of match up.

They are also hosting a 1p $50 "Iron Man" event on the Saturday before our members tournament.

Just thought I'd share since the table revamp is such a great thing for us locally.
Old 05-29-2017, 03:05 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagomike View Post
For those of you who may be traveling through Chicagoland and looking for a great place to play some one pocket, Red Shoes in Alsip just had their front 4 "players only" tables recovered in blue and rerailed. I hear and it seems to me they may be the best playing Brunswick tables anywhere!

The owner John Lavin is a great guy and does all he can to promote the game and provide the best possible playing enviroment for his patrons. Players of all speeds are welcomed and could most likely find some kind of match up.

They are also hosting a 1p $50 "Iron Man" event on the Saturday before our members tournament.

Just thought I'd share since the table revamp is such a great thing for us locally.
Great room and equipment. Hope to stop in during my visit to Chicago.