Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #141  
Old 07-27-2018, 09:34 AM
cincy_kid's Avatar
cincy_kid cincy_kid is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Northern KY
Posts: 4,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneRock View Post
I update the link to http://alloutpool.com/product/ts7a/.

I also added http://alloutpool.com/product/ts10b, but the added money has not yet been specified.

Thanks, brother.
both added, no prob!
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 08-09-2018, 03:39 PM
NH Steve's Avatar
NH Steve NH Steve is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 8,378
Default

Shannon Daulton seems to be behind this -- a Money added One Pocket tournament and a Banks ring game!!
Attached Images
 
__________________
"One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
-- Strawberry Brooks
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 08-09-2018, 04:16 PM
Terry Hanna's Avatar
Terry Hanna Terry Hanna is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Posts: 950
Default

One pocket event pays 5k for 1st and no green fees

Name:  35294278_613476722344672_5152896943340388352_o.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  220.5 KB
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 08-09-2018, 04:20 PM
Terry Hanna's Avatar
Terry Hanna Terry Hanna is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Posts: 950
Default

2000 Added One Pocket

Name:  37669728_2149895245023863_5181932000298139648_o.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  265.7 KB
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 08-10-2018, 09:57 AM
cincy_kid's Avatar
cincy_kid cincy_kid is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Northern KY
Posts: 4,249
Default

all 3 new ones added, thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 08-10-2018, 11:05 AM
NH Steve's Avatar
NH Steve NH Steve is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 8,378
Default

Great to see Ray Hansen PoolActionTV a part of all three of these!!
__________________
"One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
-- Strawberry Brooks
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 08-10-2018, 11:16 AM
cincy_kid's Avatar
cincy_kid cincy_kid is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Northern KY
Posts: 4,249
Default

I also just added the deuel vs smith match..I dont know why I wasn't adding these match ups before (ie Chohan vs Orcollo, etc) but even though they are not events for players to enter, I still think they are a good idea to include.

Let me know if not and I will taker down!
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 08-10-2018, 12:25 PM
Terry Hanna's Avatar
Terry Hanna Terry Hanna is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Posts: 950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Steve View Post
Great to see Ray Hansen PoolActionTV a part of all three of these!!
Ray has done a great job at helping to make these events happen.He puts in a massive amount of time, hard work and travel miles for each event.

Thanks to the continued fan support, PoolActionTV is able to help with the added money to most of events we cover.

Some more huge one pocket events will be added to the PoolActionTV schedule soon.

Stay tuned for some exciting announcements coming soon one pocket fans

Last edited by Terry Hanna; 08-10-2018 at 01:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 08-10-2018, 01:22 PM
cincy_kid's Avatar
cincy_kid cincy_kid is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Northern KY
Posts: 4,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Hanna View Post
Ray has done great job at helping to make these events happen.He puts in a massive amount of time, hard work and travel miles for each event.

Thanks to the continued fan support, PoolActionTV is able to help with the added money to most of events we cover.

Some more huge one pocket events will be added to the PoolActionTV schedule soon.

Stay tuned for some exciting announcements coming soon one pocket fans

oooh, inquiring minds wanna know!
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 08-10-2018, 02:52 PM
LSJohn LSJohn is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: monett missouri
Posts: 7,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Hanna View Post
Ray has done a great job at helping to make these events happen.He puts in a massive amount of time, hard work and travel miles for each event.

Thanks to the continued fan support, PoolActionTV is able to help with the added money to most of events we cover.

Some more huge one pocket events will be added to the PoolActionTV schedule soon.

Stay tuned for some exciting announcements coming soon one pocket fans
I'd recommend giving Cliff a shot at commentating. I have sat beside him and heard him commentate to me only, so I know he can do it. A lot of people would appreciate giving Cliff a hand, besides enjoying his insights. Put him beside JJ a couple of times to break him in.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.