Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-28-2018, 02:55 PM
chicagomike chicagomike is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,281
Default Memphis Members Tournament Logistics

Any suggestions on getting from the airport to the hotels other than renting a car? Howís the Uber out there? Any locals volunteering for pickup/drop off from/to the airport? Iím coming in Wednesday late afternoon and headed home early Monday morning.
__________________
Live long and play strong,
-Chicagomike
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-28-2018, 07:37 PM
Miller's Avatar
Miller Miller is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: East St. Louis Area
Posts: 4,051
Default

i'll have wheels - don't mind picking up/dropping off guys as necessary. looks like the airport is a straight shot and only about 5-6 miles away from the room.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-28-2018, 08:11 PM
Scrzbill Scrzbill is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Eagles Rest, Wa
Posts: 3,412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagomike View Post
Any suggestions on getting from the airport to the hotels other than renting a car? Howís the Uber out there? Any locals volunteering for pickup/drop off from/to the airport? Iím coming in Wednesday late afternoon and headed home early Monday morning.
Ah, man, youre going there rather than coming here for the grand opening?
Attached Images
 
__________________
Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-28-2018, 11:13 PM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,534
Default

I'm staying on Goodman Rd and can give rides here and there.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-29-2018, 08:29 AM
Nick B's Avatar
Nick B Nick B is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 540
Default

I will have a car. Once I book flights will post info.
__________________
Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos
Location: Vancouver BC
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-29-2018, 02:05 PM
chicagomike chicagomike is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrzbill View Post
Ah, man, youre going there rather than coming here for the grand opening?
Bill...you have a thing of beauty there. Iím looking for something with a little more grit and stank this time around.
__________________
Live long and play strong,
-Chicagomike
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-29-2018, 02:06 PM
chicagomike chicagomike is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller View Post
i'll have wheels - don't mind picking up/dropping off guys as necessary. looks like the airport is a straight shot and only about 5-6 miles away from the room.
Great! Thatís awesome of you!
__________________
Live long and play strong,
-Chicagomike
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-29-2018, 02:06 PM
chicagomike chicagomike is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick B View Post
I will have a car. Once I book flights will post info.
Thanks Nick! Appreciated!
__________________
Live long and play strong,
-Chicagomike
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-29-2018, 02:07 PM
chicagomike chicagomike is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
I'm staying on Goodman Rd and can give rides here and there.
Awesome! Thank you!
__________________
Live long and play strong,
-Chicagomike
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-29-2018, 02:52 PM
crabbcatjohn crabbcatjohn is online now
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Benton, Ky.
Posts: 2,534
Default

As a non drinker I'm also available as a DD.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.