monett missouri
1. Anthony Meglino
2. Kris Clark
3. Jimmy Sandaler
4. Billy Burke
5. Michael DeLawder
6. Marcus Murillo
7. Chris Loafman
8. Peter Ghostine (spot held for first player waiting)
9. Chip Dickerson
10. Josh Lewis
11. Randy Flakes
12. Nick Principe
13. Tom Wirth
14. Romeo Torres
15. Chris Loafman
16. Charles Loeffler

Waiting list / Unconfirmed:

1. Brian White
2. Hunter White
3. Justin Gilsinan
4. Tom Caralis

Wow. Tough lineup.

Hope it went well.

OneRock

Verified Member
From
South Florida
We were done by 11:00 p.m. Very few players actually played the game like it's supposed to be played. I witnessed a lot of careless moves and poor decision making. In the end the creme rose to the top (and I'm only referring to the top two).

1. Anthony Meglino
2. Jimmy Sandaler
3. Michael Delawder
4. Billy Burke

1st and 2nd paid $700 and $500. They opted not to play the final match ($50 saver).

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
We were done by 11:00 p.m. Very few players actually played the game like it's supposed to be played. I witnessed a lot of careless moves and poor decision making. In the end the creme rose to the top (and I'm only referring to the top two).

1. Anthony Meglino
2. Jimmy Sandaler
3. Michael Delawder
4. Billy Burke

1st and 2nd paid $700 and $500. They opted not to play the final match ($50 saver).

I thought Delawder was the best player in it, but I dont know all the names. Thanks for the update Peter!

chicagomike

Verified Member
Geez...sorry I missed watching this one on live stream. Glad it was a success for you!!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Delawder is a strong player but I don't see him beating Meglino on a regular basis.

Ah, thanks Ben...someone said Delawder didn't need much weight from Justin at one point so I thought he may be one of the better players there. He does shoot fast (which I like) and he does bank well. I played him at the derby a couple of years ago and he beat me pretty fast (not saying much but I wanted to say I played him).

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
Ah, thanks Ben...someone said Delawder didn't need much weight from Justin at one point so I thought he may be one of the better players there. He does shoot fast (which I like) and he does bank well. I played him at the derby a couple of years ago and he beat me pretty fast (not saying much but I wanted to say I played him).

Chris I am sure Mike was one of the better players there. I would be interested in hearing a quick players assessment from Onerock given he knows their games pretty well.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Chris I am sure Mike was one of the better players there. I would be interested in hearing a quick players assessment from Onerock given he knows their games pretty well.

As far as i've seen the last several years, he is always in high $ action at derby, mostly banks.