Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2019, 12:11 AM
Verified Member

in the upper right hand corner there may be a shield similar to the one in this screen shot. If so, you would have to click or right click to allow it, then you may have to give permission to whatever program it will ask you about. After that you must sign in to get in the chat. Good luck!

Sorry, I lost the screenshot I thought I saved. Oh well, you can figure it out.
Old 05-25-2019, 12:16 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH Steve View Post
Hey I've been watching these great matches -- but I cannot find the chat. From the poolactiontv launch page I see a chat link next to the view launch but it just takes me to a blank page -- no chat comes up. What I am I doing wrong??
I'm waiting for you in the chat. Call me if you can't get in.
Old 05-25-2019, 01:10 AM
Verified Member

That Gomez/Alex was one of the best and entertaining matches I have seen in a long time. Thank you Ray and team!

Dave
Old 05-25-2019, 01:55 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12squared View Post
I thought everything is legal at Buff's. (but I have no idea)
They have full seervice bar, but "Can I bring in a bottle?"

"Sure, no problem."

They have food service (very good too for short-order stuff.) "Can I bring in a bag of a couple dozen each of chalupas, chimichangas and cheeseburgers to pass around?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Is it OK if we play Hold'em for cash in the Rec room?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Some of the guys like to shoot craps?"

"Yeah, me too. No problem."

At the pool tables, a lit cigarette in your mouth when you shoot? ... no problem.

Too tired to return the balls when your rental time is up and you go to pay? "No problem, we'll have someone pick them up."

"Can I bring my invalid mother-in-law down to watch TV while I play?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Could someone keep an eye on her for me?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Can I cash a check to play the poker machine?"

"Uh . . . . . . . . . . . . . er . . . . . . . . um . . . . . . . . have your banker call me."

(not everything!)

Last edited by LSJohn; 05-25-2019 at 02:01 AM.
Old 05-25-2019, 01:58 AM
Verified Member

Plenty of One Hole fans at Buffalo's

Name:  60868679_889994184669877_6819672892200976384_n.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  71.3 KB
Old 05-25-2019, 02:23 AM
Verified Member

And now we are down to final six players.
All matches are money matches now.

Name:  A New Design (3) new new new neww.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  106.1 KB
Old 05-25-2019, 10:51 AM
Verified Member

Looks like Compton is in stroke. After losing a close one to Roberts, he went right through Orcollo, Frost, and Reyes. Justin will have his hands full. Should be a great match.

Does anyone know if they're keeping to the 2 P.M. start for today's (Sat.) loser side matches?

~Doc
Old 05-25-2019, 10:57 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSJohn View Post
They have full seervice bar, but "Can I bring in a bottle?"

"Sure, no problem."

They have food service (very good too for short-order stuff.) "Can I bring in a bag of a couple dozen each of chalupas, chimichangas and cheeseburgers to pass around?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Is it OK if we play Hold'em for cash in the Rec room?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Some of the guys like to shoot craps?"

"Yeah, me too. No problem."

At the pool tables, a lit cigarette in your mouth when you shoot? ... no problem.

Too tired to return the balls when your rental time is up and you go to pay? "No problem, we'll have someone pick them up."

"Can I bring my invalid mother-in-law down to watch TV while I play?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Could someone keep an eye on her for me?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Can I cash a check to play the poker machine?"

"Uh . . . . . . . . . . . . . er . . . . . . . . um . . . . . . . . have your banker call me."

(not everything!)
hahahaha, so awesome. Thanks John.

I was watching the calcutta and some guy comes up to the TV table w/some kind of cold drink in his hand (plastic cup w/straw) and put it on the new cloth, on the rail at one time that he had to wipe the rail, and in one of the pockets. I thought that was too much, I was yelling at him through my monitor. LOL
Old 05-25-2019, 10:59 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfportdoc View Post
Looks like Compton is in stroke. After losing a close one to Roberts, he went right through Orcollo, Frost, and Reyes. Justin will have his hands full. Should be a great match.

Does anyone know if they're keeping to the 2 P.M. start for today's (Sat.) loser side matches?

~Doc
Hi Doc!

Terry had this posted yesterday "We might change the times to noon, 4pm and 8pm so we can show three matches.

I will let you guys know as soon as it's confirmed."

But I never heard or saw confirmation?????? Heck, they said on Thursday that play started at 10AM yesterday but it stayed at noon for the 1st match so who knows. Maybe Terry can confirm. (asked Jason on facebook to confirm or deny - I'll let you know if I hear back)

EDIT: I just saw this posted about tomorrow: "Live Coverage will resume tomorrow Noon Central time, first up will be the 9-ball players auction followed by One Pocket action, Corey Deuel vs Roberto Gomez 2pm match time, we are down to the last 6 in the One Pocket." so it looks like a 2PM start time central. Shit!

Last edited by 12squared; 05-25-2019 at 11:06 AM.
Old 05-25-2019, 11:15 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfportdoc View Post

~Doc

Chip was pocketing balls on the extra tight table real well, like he was really used to playing on that size...Dennis O got an ear infection and had to go for treatment/antibiotics, which could account for being beat on, lately... Scott was throwing games away with some incredibly wild low % shots..He said his Alex hill hill match drained him out.. They will start when they want to start, Doc, but it will be around that time, I think..As far as chat, hardly anyone went there but Dave 144 and me.. You have to launch it and then click the little shield with a red mark and click a statement that says, go ahead and load unsafe scripts, which is probably a good reason why nobody goes in there much.. I also have mine set where I have to click a puzzle piece and allow flash player on lots of places, including there.. I just went in there to tell them the right score and see if people were in there talking... Stream was the best ever.. Never froze once for me..