A change re: DCC Ring Games

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
It’s only three weeks until the tournament and there is only one player signed up for the 10 Ball ring game that was supposed to be played on Sat. night, Jan.6th at 8pm. After discussing this with Greg Sullivan, we have decided to try to have two five man Bank Pool ring games. We already have six players paid at $3,000 each. So if we could get four more we could have a blind draw and have two bank pool games, one on the 5th and one on the 6th.
Anyone interested in playing or sponsoring a player please contact me ASAP. There are available several quality bank pool players like Tony Fargo, Danny Harriman and Glen “Piggy” Rogers. The six that we already have are: Truman Hogue, Tony Coleman, Brian Gregg, Shannon Daulton, Neil Jacobs and Jason Miller.

cueandcushion

From
St Louis Missouri
Thats sad

Thats sad

I am shocked Alex Pagulayan or Corey Deuel or many of the previous winners havent entered. Wondering if any rules changes or circumstance made the game less enticing? Ten ball is a much better ring game to watch than 9 ball in my opinion. :)

Grady

Verified Member
From
Columbia, SC
Grady said:
It’s only three weeks until the tournament and there is only one player signed up for the 10 Ball ring game that was supposed to be played on Sat. night, Jan.6th at 8pm. After discussing this with Greg Sullivan, we have decided to try to have two five man Bank Pool ring games. We already have six players paid at $3,000 each. So if we could get four more we could have a blind draw and have two bank pool games, one on the 5th and one on the 6th.
Anyone interested in playing or sponsoring a player please contact me ASAP. There are available several quality bank pool players like Tony Fargo, Danny Harriman and Glen “Piggy” Rogers. The six that we already have are: Truman Hogue, Tony Coleman, Brian Gregg, Shannon Daulton, Neil Jacobs and Jason Miller.

Glen "Piggy" Rogers just joined the fray.